8

As me and nagito were paired up when the investigation started, we were searching around the main big room. "I'm going to check the victim again and help out tsumiki over there." I said. He nodded and went to the other side.

"Hey tsumiki, found anything yet?" I asked. She shakes her head "but you can a-ask me later if that's okay...?"

"Alright" i started checking around the body. I found the murder weapon. A knife with weird glowing things.

"Hey nagito, check this out." I called. Nagito walked backwards not leaving his gaze from the floor. "What is it nagito?" I asked. "Oh nothing. It's just that the floor isn't the fully covered by the carpet." I gasped "the killer might have stabbed him from there."

"They might have! I-i'm finished a-and the results are that he was stabbed by a 55mm sharp thing." Tsumiki said "then it's small and thin huh?"

"Yes" she answered quickly.

We finished up our investigation (check the real one in the game yourself author chan is really lazy)
And monokuma showed up telling us to go to the park-the monokuma statue.

"Well, this is it-i guess" i said confused. "What is this place anyways?" Hinata asked.

"This is the place where the class trials are held." Monokuma showed up behind us. I let out a small 'o' as an elevator showed up. "And up you go people." He said.

The elevator went down and everyone was silent. Once we reached the very bottom, we entered two large doors. "This place is huge!" I whispered. Indeed the place is big, it seems to be a ballroom. In the middle there stood weird things with our name on it. That's where we'll be standing.
"Alright, let the class trial begin!" Monokuna announced.

"First suspect is (y/n)" fuyuhiko snorted as i snorted back(?). "Why?" I asked "because you're an assassin." He said. "And if i was an assassin, I wouldn't leave the knife under the table, the AC on timer, or any clues at that. I am very experienced." I said in defence.

"W-well, that's" he stuttered "okay everyone, calm down now. We need to think it through." Hinata said. "Well you're the boss." I trailed off.

After some conclusion, and a few debates, we came to the point where all evidence leads to nagito. "Nagito, what do you have to say about this huh?" I asked pleading in my head it wasn't really him. He stayed silent for a few moments until,

"Ahahaha" we looked at him shocked. "It was me who planned the murder." He said happily. "Huh?" We all looked at him shocked. "But-"

"No but's (y/n)" he said putting a finger on my lips to shush me. "It was me who planned it. But it wasn't me who killed byakuya." He said. "Well, now that you think about it, that is impossible that nagito killed him. The body was stabbed on his stomach and he is facing the floor." Chiaki said "then the killer could have dragged the body" teruteru said nervously

"Well, for starters I don't see a blood trail to the table under." I said putting a finger next to me. "Hmm" chiaki thought.

Conclusion after conclusion, thought after thoughts, debate after debates, lies after truth, and a lot of evidence later, teru teru was found guilty. He was taken to his punishment as we watch from the big room on a tv as he slowly got fried into a terufried human.

We were all TERUfried (terrified). We all watched as his body sink into the volcano and gone up again as a crispy dead human.

After his death, everyone wasn't as sorrowful as i thought. Probably because he barely has friends.

All we could do now is wait until something else happens. Either another killing, or maybe monokuma's provocation, or another event that will be held by one of us, we will never know.