CHAPTER 9: Out Of Nowhere

RAY

Fuck! Now I was hard. It was bad enough turning me on with her starting the training and saying that to everyone but shit, for her to have me imagine in what she would be like in the bedroom? I mean, I thought she was amazing as hell already but with this new side of her, I don't know, could become very interesting and exciting.

The training went on for most of the day and then after dinner, we went over the next several things we were going to train on for the duration of our stay here and then everybody had gone off to sleep and or relax while me and Zoe headed to our cabin.

Once we got inside, I stopped to turn around to ask her something when I noticed she stopped me before I had a chance to say anything by smashing her lips onto mine as she grabbed hold of my face.

I did the same as we began making out with each other and I next began grabbing her ass and then turning her around, pushing her up against the wall putting her hands above her head then pulling our heads back a little to catch our breaths.

"You sure you want to do this?" I ask her.

"Yes. Now fuck me." She tells me and I smash my lips onto hers while we started removing each other's clothes and tossing the clothes in random places in the living room then made our way back towards the bedroom where we were both completely naked by the time we got to the bed.

She pushes me onto the bed then climbs on top of me and I must say, that so far, I'm liking this new side to her also.

She smiles at me and starts to kiss down my chest and nipping a little at my stomach on the side which took me by surprise but in a good way.

"Fuck." I moaned.

Next I felt her lips reach my cock and wraps her lips around the tip and starts licking some precum off before then moving her head further down my shaft, making the tip hit the back of her throat and starts using her hand at the same time while she starts sucking and bobbing her head up and down on my cock, taking me inch by inch causing me to nearly come sooner than I want to.

My god this woman is as good as a porn star. Shit, I am so lucky.

Moments later, I notice her looking at me as she climbs back on top of me smiling, then straddles my waist and I grab onto her hips as she begins to lower herself onto my throbbing hard cock, taking every inch of me inside of her slowly at first. Once I was all the way inside, she started to rock her hips back and forth slowly and teasingly at first before eventually picking up the pace as I gripped onto her hips while she rode my cock.

With the flip of her hair and as she continued riding me, she bent down and kissed me too.

This felt amazing. I mean, it always did with her but this was just, WOW. Soon after she switched up her motions and started to bounce up and down on my cock before I sat up and took over while still keeping myself inside of her, I held her around her waist and began to thrust deep and hard inside of her with her still on my lap while I placed her nipples, one at a time in my mouth and fondled them.

She felt amazing and and made me want her more and more.

Then as we both got closer to reaching our climax, I had her get onto all fours and thrust back deep and hard inside of her making her squirt a little while I reached around and rubbed her clit a little then hurried and flipped her over onto her back, causing her to both moan and giggle before thrusting deep and hard inside of her again as she wrapped her legs around me while I continued pounding her as I laid on top of her until I felt her come all over my cock and squirt also.

Next I pulled out and stroked my cock a little bit until I came all over her stomach.

"Mmmm...." She moans as she takes the come from off her stomach and licks it off of her fingers.

Shit that was better than a porno. Oh my god she drained me.

We both laid there afterwards in each others arms, catching our breaths and me replaying in my head at what the hell just happened.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)