CHAPTER 14: It's Now Or Never!

ZOE

Once we got outside of the box and after Charles had one of his strongest men carry me over their shoulder to where, I have no idea. But I wasn't going to let him get too far as I quickly woke up then instantly wrapped my arm around his neck and swung myself to the front of him bringing his neck down then quickly wrapping both my legs around his neck and taking him instantly down onto the ground then snapping his neck, killing him and quickly grab both the knife then the gun from his back pocket and holster and instantly started firing at everybody around me.

Everybody was surprised as was I with the moves I had just done to be honest because I didn't think at my size I was that flexible or could do anything like that, let alone even know how to do it. It was as if even more things from that moment started to return to me and now.....I'm taking over and ending all of this shit.

When I turn and look at Charles to try and fire at him, he's already taking off along with the Director of the FBI and the few men left that I hadn't shot at were firing at me while I ran and tried dodging their gunshots.

One of Charles' men came from around the corner out of nowhere from where I was hiding behind and I again instinctively knew he was coming so I quickly turned and swung my elbow up real hard, breaking his jaw and then kicked him back hard as he yelled in pain as he held his jaw and fell to the ground.

I next grabbed his two guns and checked to see if they were still loaded, which they were so now I took in a deep breath and then came out around the corner and immediately started shooting at his men as his men did the same.

We all shot and continued dodging each other's flying bullets and when it got down to just a few people being left, including Charles and the FBI Director. I hurried behind a large crate to keep myself from being shot at and noticed I had only one gun left fully loaded.

I next suddenly feel a cold heavy object touch the side of my head and then right as I try and turn around to fight the person off, the gun is knocked out of my hand then I feel myself being turned around with a hand gripping tightly around my neck and see it's the Director.

"Time to pay up." He tells me.

I struggle to try and release his grasp but it's of no use and he then starts forcing me forward from around the corner by the back of the neck still pointing the gun to my head and dragging me to where I notice Charles is standing facing me while clapping.

"That was quite the show and as one would say to their student, I am proud of what I have helped you become." He smirks at me.

"Fuck you! You took everything away from me." I tell him.

"No no no. I helped train you to be the fighter you are today." He tells me.

"You tried to kill me that night by using your other so-called 'students' instead of taking me out yourself." I point out to him.

"I was never afraid to take you out." He tells me.

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that." I replied with a grin.

"You have no idea in what all you could have been." He tries to convince me.

"I'm out for good and want nothing more than to take you down." I smirk. "Which I intend on doing."

I looked up and noticed a bunch of dark silhouettes climbing around the windows on top on the roof and then noticed Vincent, Elroy, Ray and several other guys slowly start coming forward behind Charles in the darkness and I knew that just meant there were others coming up from behind us. I had a feeling that more rounds of gunfire were about to happen.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Sorry it has taken me a few days to write this scene. It took some time to think of some ideas but hope you like it. :);)