Chapter 9 🍋

~~~
An: a quick authors note before ya'll leap into this chapter. The beginning is meant to be comic relief, so enjoy that while it lasts.

But also, toward the mid-end of this chap, there will be a lemon! From here on out (if the opportunity presents itself) sexual chapters will be labeled with a '🍋' as a warning to you readers. More "dirty" sexual activities will be labeled with a '⚠️.' So keep your eyes peeled for these labels in upcoming chapters!!!

This lemon is on the innocent "grinding making out no penetration" type deal, so CHILL.
~~~

Hiroe dragged me back home two hours later.

She had been oddly silent and giddy on the drive back, and urged me to go shower and dress in something 'presentable' as soon as she parked the car in Aizawa's driveway.

I did as I was told, but not without questioning her. Sadly, I was only met with suggestive eyebrow wiggling and a devilish grin. Tonight would definitely be something, that's for sure.

Once I had finished what Hiroe has ordered me to do, I opened the bathroom door with my towel looped around my shoulders. Drying my hair, I made my way toward the staircase, though the sound of hushed whispering prompted me to halt and peer down the hall through the railing.

"Oh, c'mon, Shouta! Getting out of the house would be fun, don't 'cha think?" Hiroe's voice was pleading.

What was she talking about?

"No," Aizawa deadpanned. "Especially when I look like this."

I assumed he gestured to his mummy-like bandaging.

"Oh, stop that! You're recovering, and staying cooped up in your big 'ol house like this isn't good for you," Hiroe reasoned. "And besides, some sunlight would do you good."

"But you're suggesting we go out tonight." Aizawa pointed out, to which Hiroe huffed.

"Fine, moonlight, it'll make you look more mysterious and brooding."

Sucking in a breath, I trotted down the stairs and into the den where Hiroe and Aizawa were reasoning. My aunt's icy hues flicked over to me immediately, followed by Aizawa's.

"Oh! Osoroshi!" Hiroe chirped, jumping up from her place on the sofa to my side. She discreetly grabbed onto my arm. "How was your shower? Feeling refreshed after a hard day's work?"

"H-huh?"

I blinked up at my aunt, slightly concerned and all too confused. She grinned warningly down at me, gestured to Aizawa who had clicked on the TV, and pulled me across the hall into the kitchen. I nearly tripped over Aizawa's black pet cat, Haru.

"What are you on about? Tenya's supposed —"

Hiroe waved her hands in front of my face, cutting me off. "Hush! Aizawa doesn't know that."

"Well, why not?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

That mischievous grin played across her face again. "Because dinner isn't going to happen."

"But you said —" she cut me off again.

"For Aizawa and I."

"Huh?"

"For heavens sake, Osoroshi!" Hiroe whisper-shouted, slapping her hands into both of my shoulders. "Must you be so dull? Aizawa and I are going out tonight. You haven't been alone with Iida since your break started."

My eyes widened at her suggestion. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Hiroe smirked. "I don't know, Snow Child, you tell me."