Mine

I heaved a content sigh as the redhead snuggled her way into my chest more and as her arms wrap around me tighter like she never wants to let go.

She's adorable, there's no other way to describe it. The way her nose crinkles when she laughs and the way she smiles. I love her Cerulean eyes, her beautiful red hair that glows as it gets hit by the sun, her confident fiery personality.

I love her to pieces. It's such a huge feeling I can't even begin to describe. I'm so happy with her. We confessed a week ago that we liked each other and we've been really happy since then.

We spent the past week with each other and getting used to our new relationship.

I smile down at the red-head and hug her back. I often question how I got so lucky. Misty's amazing and if I were her I quite honestly probably wouldn't have chosen me.

"Hey Misty?" I ask as the thought of 'why me' is getting to much for my brain to handle. "Why did you choose me of all the guys you could've had?"

"Cause I love you dummy." She says as she picks her head up. "What kind of question is that and anyway, what guy could put up with me honestly." She laughs before putting her head back down.

"Oh.. well I love you too." is all I say before I become silent. She made a cute little noise when I said I love you which made my heart race. This girl honestly... the simplest action that she does can make me go crazy.

"Why did you ask?" She says to me. She gives my neck a little kiss after and I nuzzle closer to her.

"Well it's just.. you could have- no well you could date- erm- just why, why me."

She gives a cute laugh again. "Because I love you and I've always loved you. You're Ash Ketchem, the boy I fished out of a river years ago, the boy I saw grow as a Pokemon trainer before my eyes to soon become a Pokemon master. You're the guy that I love because of your personality and courage, strength. You're perfect for me."

I rub my neck sheepishly at her words "aw Mist.. ya really mean that?"

She smiled at me "you're too cute and yes of course I mean that." She kisses my cheek as she lifted her head up before she started to say her little confession. "I love you." I say back to her. "You're mine forever."

She lets out a cute carefree laugh which really makes my face light up. She giggles before saying "You're mine forever too Ash Ketchem and don't you forget it."

_____________________________
Fluffy fluff fluff I love writing fluff haha.

I realised I missed the first day of Pokeshipping day so this is gonna be day one even though I posted it on day two *sweatdrops*

Haha anyway I hope you liked it.