Adventure

//Ash and Misty are 21//

"Papers papers papers" Misty said to herself as she goes through all the bills she needs to pay. Having a house is expensive and Misty was never really told that it was this much work to actually own a house.

"Hey babe" a voice says as he walks in with a little boy on his shoulders.

"Mommy!" The boy says as he jumps off the man's shoulders and runs up to her.

The man who walked into the house was none other then Ash Ketchem, Misty's husband and Aidan's father. Misty kissed his cheek and ruffled her sons hair.

Aidan was not planned and the result of Misty and Ash having a bit too much fun on their one year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend. They didn't mind though, they were actually really exited to start a family, even if they both were only eighteen at the time Misty got pregnant. Both could continue to work towards their goals which was to be a pokemon master and a water pokemon master respectively. Once Aidan was born, Misty started to have a more public presence and ended up becoming a Kanto elite four member. Ash is still working on his goal as becoming a Pokemon master takes longer but he works for the league officially as he won the league a couple years back.

Aidan is three years old and extremely adorable. He resembled Ash in every physical way except for the freckles on his nose and cheeks. However, he was like Misty a lot too. He was stubborn and adventurous, he loved to swim and had a particular liking for water pokemon although he wanted to be a pokemon master, just like his dad is gonna be.

Eventually the small family finally moved out of the Cerulean gym and bought a house in Pallet. It worked out as it was close to Ash's mother and they got acres of land for their Pokemon to run around. Also Pallet was close to the Indigo League so it was convenient for Misty and Ash. Aidan loved Pallet. He often would go outside to play with his parents Pokemon, he even befriended a wild poliwag who he'll officially capture in seven years when he turns ten.

Now though, the stress of parenthood is starting to crash down on Misty. She's been given responsibilities she haven't had to have at the gym as her sister Daisy made dinner every night and her husband, Tracey, paid the bills.

"Come on Mist, can't you come play with us, it's beautiful outside." Ash begs his wife.

"Ash I've gotta pay bills, the house won't pay for itself." Misty reminds Ash as he frowns.

"Desperate times call for extreme measures." Ash sighed as he lifted his son up and put him close to Misty's face. "Come on Aidan, lets get mommy to play with us!"

"Yea come awn' [on] mommy pleeease come!"

Misty coos at her adorable son, grabs him, and tickles him. "You want me to come play do you, do you." Misty laughs as her son tries to stop her from tickling him but failing.

"Mommy!!" Aidan laughs before Misty stops tickling him. She holds him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey where's my kiss?" Ash whines as his wife is paying more attention to their son them him.

"Sorry Ashy, am I not giving you enough attention." Misty coos as she gives him a long kiss on the lips. Aidan doesn't like this however so he pushes his hands against his parents cheeks to separate them. "Mommy, daddy that's grwoss" [gross] the little boy whines while his parents laugh.

"So what are we doing that's more important then bills?" Misty asks her two boys.

"Adventuring" Ash said in an exited tone "come on babe!" Ash then grabs his wife's hand and drags her and Aidan outside.