Mornings

There was nothing Ash loved more then waking up next to his wife.

He remembered how his friends were talking to him about the honeymoon and the wedding night the week before his wedding. They said how saying how amazing it was gonna be, which it was but Ash thinks he prefers moments like this more.

Opening his eyes and looking into his wife's fiery orange hair that smells all flowery and then sitting up only to glance at her sleeping form, warm from sitting in his arms all night.

He remembered the day he first woke up with her. Her short hair was ticking his bare chest and her head was snuggled under his chin. It was that moment when he realized how amazing it was to wake up with the person you love. He made it a habit after that to wake up before her so he could spend at least a couple moments in total bliss with his wife in his arms before the morning hassle came in.

Ash was positive he had never appreciated anything more then to be able to wake up with her. They always have to split up for work and other various things but they always end the day together, the same way it started.

Ash loves his Misty and one of his favorite parts of the day is waking up with her. What he doesn't know is that Misty loves waking up in his arms just as much. She would often pretend to sleep to not have to get up and spend this special time with her husband. Misty loves her Ash just as much as Ash loves his Misty and spending the mornings together is their own way of wordless communication and they wouldn't trade it for the world.

_____________________________
Just a little idea that came from me on the way home from school.

Look out for pokeshipping day tomorrow. I've got a couple things coming out in honor of my favorite Pokemon couple which I'll be writing before svtfoe.. anyone watch that lmk haha.

Hope you enjoyed this little one shot!