Fan girls

"They drive me INSANE" I say as I bury my head into my arms.

I'm sitting in a quiet cafe in Cerulean City a couple minutes away from the gym. Surprisingly, my sisters, Lily and Violet, said that they would watch the gym.

"Who Mist?" My boyfriend, Ash Ketchum, asks curiously with a head tilt.

We've been dating for a couple weeks after he returned from Kalos after the league. I invited him to the gym for a weekend and he ended up confessing his feelings in his own adorable way and I of course said yes.

Needless to say it's been the happiest 3 weeks of my life so far.

"The fan girls, they always throw themselves all over you and I can't take it anymore."

Ash's popularity among girls has been rising as he's a pretty popular Pokémon trainer now. I feel like everywhere we go together there is at least one girl who has to throw herself at my boyfriend and I've just about had enough. Three girls just came up to us, interrupted our date, and asked for Ash's autograph. Then one of them tried to make a move on him which ended up with me yelling at her. She and her friends ran away after that but I'm absolutely frustrated.

I say as I finally look up to see his puzzled face turn into a small smirk "Oh so your jealous, I mean I don't blame you, after all I am the Ash Ketchum."

"Lets turn that ego down a bit Ashy boy" I half smile as his face falls and turns red at the nickname "I mean lets be honest thats something Gary would say."

"Yea yea Misty but still, that doesn't cover up for the fact that you were jealous over some obsessive fan girls."

"Well, I have my reasons."

"What do ya mean" Ash said looking genuinely confused.

"I mean your fan girls honestly are so much prettier then I am. They probably have a nicer and calmer attitude and they wouldn't hit you with a mallet every day."

Ash frowns "Mist listen" he then grabs my hands and stands me up so I'm facing him "firstly yea if I dated a fan girl, she probably wouldn't hit me with a mallet at first but she would probably hit me with something because I'm not the easiest guy in the world to deal with you know."

I can't help but laugh at that as it's true and I see Ash smiling at the fact I'm cheering up.

"About the nicer and calmer attitude stuff I mean, I love the way you are. Your my feisty, fiery, utterly adorable tomboyish mermaid and I wouldn't want anyone with a different attitude. Plus anyone with a different attitude then you probably couldn't stand putting up with me as you 'keep me in check' as mom calls it. I don't really know what that means but I'll go with it I guess."

"No one could keep you in check Ash Ketchem." I say as I roll my eyes and giggle at the rest of his comments, he's really sweet. He laughs a bit before continuing.

"Also Mist, one thing I admire about you is your strength I mean you have a gyarados! Not many people could train one of those or even go near one. Some of the fan girls run away from rattata and pidgey for goodness sakes! I could never date someone who is scared of Pokemon. Yea you aren't a huge fan of bugs but, you got over your fear enough to be somewhat close to them and.. I admire that."

"Oh" he then adds as a after thought "and about looks, come on Mist have you looked in a mirror recently because your hot."

I smack his head at the statement.

"Mistyyy what was that for" he whines.

"Boys" I mutter under my breath.

He glares at me "fine then how about beautiful because your that too. Your a thousand times prettier then a face full of makeup and gunk. You're honestly one of the prettiest girls I've ever met." He looks downwards and blushes a bit. I honestly don't know how I got such a sweet boyfriend.

I smile at him, roll my eyes, and give him a peak on the lips

"Thank you, I needed that." I smile at him and give him another kiss, this time on the cheek.

"Now who got you started on this because this isn't really like you to worry about this stuff."

"Well besides your fangirls hating my guts, Violet and Lily. They love me but they still call me a runt and things like that."

He frowns and says "are your sisters at the gym?"

"Yea, that's why I'm here with you" I say to state the obvious.

"Good cause I need to talk to them and don't try and talk me out of it."

Before I can respond he grabs my hand and we start running to the gym before we get stopped by some fan girls.

Great.

They start giggling and pointing at Ash. I glare at them and all of them expect one back off.

"Hey Ash" a blonde says while sashaying over.

"Hi?"

She places a hand on his chest and gives a devilish smile "how about you ditch the runt an-"

He cuts her off by saying " That 'runt' your talking about happens to be my girlfriend and don't call her that and act like she's ugly because compared to you she looks like a goddess. Not that she doesn't look like one every day but she looks extra pretty compared to you."

Extra pretty, leave it to Ash to say something that doesn't sound proper but still adorable like that. I can't help but melt at his words. He always knows what to say... sort of.

"Look" I say gaining more confidence at Ash's sweet and cute words " leave us alone because we're happy together and no one, I repeat no one will take him away from me do you here that.

Her mouth dropped open and before I can walk away Ash gives me a hard kiss " Oh mew Mist I love you"

I smile and switch my gaze to the shocked girl and give her a hard glare.

Ash then grabs my hand, pulls me away, and starts to run with me to the gym.

He barges in the doors and immediately starts talking to Lily and Violet who are at the front desk.

"I know you love your sister but you have to stop calling her a runt ok? She's not a runt actually, far from it."I'm not gonna let anyone talk to her like that ok.

They stare at Ash for a moment and start squealing.

"Misty you've like found a keeper."

"Aww he's like so sweet."

"Violet we should've like recorded that."

"Their like to cute."

"There like honestly my new favorite couple."

"So much sweeter then Daisy and Tracey."

I grab Ash's hand and pull him to my room to get away from the squealing.

Once I shut and lock the door from any spying sisters I tackle Ash on to my bed. He turns bright red as I shift so my head is in the crook of his neck and his arm is around my waist. I then prop my self up on one arm and say, with kisses on his lips in between.

"I. Love. You. So. Much."

He smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug.
"I love you too and please don't worry about those fan girls cause they've got nothing on you."

I laugh, smile and hug him again.

_____________________________
Hope you liked this oneshot for day three.