Confession

"May, he'll never like me." Misty Waterflower said as she turned herself to sit upside down on the couch she was sitting on. She then let out a defeated sigh.

"Have more confidence in your self Misty, he so likes you." Dawn said who was sitting on the floor painting her nails. May and Dawn were sleeping over at the Cerulean gym as they came to Kanto for a visit.

"Who knows... I'm not that pretty and I kinda got him with my mallet a lot.."

"Misty are you kidding! He always stares at you  meaning he thinks you're pretty which you are. I mean look at your self honestly."

Misty blushes at the comment and takes a quick glance at the mirror near her.

"Oh and we mustn't forget about the comment." Dawn said giggling.

"Oh yea! Ash doesn't lie you know so the 'Mist is hot when she's angry and hits me with her mallet' comment is the answer is your second statement."

Oh yes how could Misty forget about that comment. Misty has never been so offended and flattered at the same time.

"Trust us Misty we know what we're talking about. We're both great with guys" Dawn adds.

"No your not! Drew practically did all the work to get May as his girlfriend and she went along with it and you blackmailed yours to get him to go on a date with you."

"Ehh.. it worked didn't it." Dawn shrugged as she went back to painting her nails.

"And I didn't get the hints at first but I'm a great girlfriend now!" May said in a mock offended tone. "You should know what we did yesterday."

"Ohh what did you guys do! Is it something easy romantic and sweet." Dawn squealed before latching on to May's arm.

"We were at Drew's house in his room..."

"Yea!!"

"On his bed..."

Now Misty looked up in curiosity. "And..?"

"We ate ramen noodles in sweatpants and watched TV."

Dawn fell to the floor at the statement "ugh I need some romance, not that."

"Hey find a guy that'll watch Pokemon contests with you and chill. Speaking of that Misty." May said "I can so see you and Ash doing that. So sweet."

"You're gonna have to be the romantic one in your relationship which is fine cause you are a romantic. I can't see Ash being very romantic to be honest." Dawn said in response.

"Same here but you two would be the cutest couple. I swear if it doesn't happen I'll throw myself out a window."

"Don't do that!" Misty said in response with a little laugh. "The more you guys say it makes me want it more but it's not going to happen as he doesn't like me."

"Yea right." Dawn scoffed "he so likes you and I swear by it."

"I swear by it too, the way he looks at you is enough to tell he likes you." May added

"And the way he acts around you."

"And how especially sweet he is to you vs others."

"Hey guys.." Misty said in shock. Apparently both girls didn't hear her however.

"Oh and remember that time when you were sick and he ran to to the gym to give you soup and ice cream. He also stayed the night with you."

"Oh! Remember that he went to Hoenn to get you a mantine for your birthday."

"Also at Christmas when you were cold and he gave you his jacket and cuddled with you on the couch."

"Guy's.. you should see this." Misty said again only to be unheard by the two girls yet again.

"Also earlier, he told Drew that he always thought you were pretty and Drew told me."

"Did he really say that!" Dawn said "you should've told us earlier.

"I was waiting for a good moment."

"Guys look at this." Misty said and this time she was heard. On her pokegear there was a message from Ash. It was a picture of some flowers and under that were the words 'will you go out with me.'

Dawn screamed so loud that Misty thought she would break the mirror that was close by. May jumped up and has the biggest smile on her face. She took out her pokegear and took a picture, presumably sending it to Drew.

"Well what should I say." Misty said nervously. She was estatic and confused at the same time and she had no idea how to respond.

"SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES!!" Dawn screamed as she ran over to Misty to look at the screen.

"O-ok." Misty gulped as she sent the word 'yes'

In about five seconds Ash replied 'look out your window.'

When Misty did she was shocked to find Ash holding a dozen roses the the middle of her years. He had a goofy smile and he took out Pidgeot to fly up to her window.

He gave her the roses and just continued to smile at her  "so it's defiantly a yes?"

"I hate you for sending it over text but.." Misty kissed him "I accept."

"Cool Mist." Ash said with a big grin when he started to recover from the shock of the kiss "I'll see ya tomorrow for lunch."

"Yea.." Misty said in a airy voice before he flew away as she was in a slight shock still.

"What did we tell you Misty." Dawn said before May spoke. "That guy is crazy over you."

"I don't know if I'd say crazy but.."

"YEA HAHA I'VE GOT MISTY! YAHH!" Ash shouted from the air, not even caring that it's nine at night.

"Ok maybe a bit crazy.." Misty sweatdrops as her two friends laugh in the background.

____________________________
Not my best work but anything to support pokeshipping right :)

Hope you liked this one