The best thing that could've happened

I feel like I've done this plot before in different ways but I love writing about how they met so I wrote about it.

Happy Pokeshipping Day!

Also let's pretend for a bit that Ash is in Alola for the trials only and not for school

One of the best days of my life was the day I met Misty Waterflower.

One of the best days of my life was probably when I met Ash Ketchem.

She fished me out of a lake and when I looked up I saw this concerned girl that look liked she really cared. She asked me if I was alright.

I pulled him out of a lake and all I was concerned about was his poor Pokemon that he hurt. I looked at him thought I thought he was really cute.

She slapped me afterward for thinking that she cared about me. I was a bit disappointed but I let it brush off as I needed to save my Pokemon. She gave me directions and I took her bike for the ride to make sure Pikachu wouldn't die on the way there. I had a feeling I would see that girl again.

I slapped him afterwards as he thought I was talking to him when I asked if Pikachu was alright. I was mad that he would even hurt his Pokemon like this. He looked disappointed when I said I was referring to his Pokemon however and I felt guilty for a minute before he stole my bike. I ran after him and eventually he left it fried on the ground. I still ran after him with my broken bike though for evidence.

Eventually she came with her fried bike and told me it was my fault that It's fried which is true. She yelled at me but then became sweet and sympathetic for me because of Pikachu.

I yelled at him but then he looked so sad about his Pikachu and I couldn't possibly yell at him anymore. Thank goodness it was alright. Eventually Team Rocket came for the first of many encounters and we eventually sparked a friendship. It was coarse and rough at first but we eventually became best friends.

Misty and I have been through so many times together and she became my best friend and that never changed until the day I realized I held romantic feelings for her. Oh man I remember admitting it myself and I wanted to shout it to the world but I didn't. I kept it inside for a long time. I always wondered if she felt the same.

I screamed so loud when I realized I had feelings for Ash Ketchem, the little loser who trashed my bike who eventually became my best friend. My sisters ran into my room in karate poses because they thought something has happened to me but I lied and told them it was just a weedle that came and left through the window and they calmly walked out. The whole night I was awake though. I couldn't really tell if it was lust or love but eventually at four in the morning, I came to the conclusion that it was both. I did wonder what he felt about me however. I told myself after that night that he liked me back to spark more future fantasies but when I met up with him again, I was a nervous wreak.

I remember meeting up with her again. I was so nervous as she looked so beautiful and.. wow. I was speechless for a few moments. Eventually we started arguing and talking like we've never been apart. It was really great.

He admitted that he liked me on that date. He said he would go crazy if he had to be in another region with out letting loose his feelings. I obviously accepted and we became a couple that day.

Keeping in touch with her was rough as it was night in Alola when it was day in Kanto. We worked it out however. Then one day I got a surprise.

I remember his face when I started cheering for him in one of his trials. He was so shocked he almost lost focus but I quickly yelled at him to pay attention. He smiled though and was so happy. He beat the trial in record time and ran to me. I told him my sisters allowed me to travel with him and I swear I never saw him happier. In Alola, I could capture water type Pokemon and spend my days with my boyfriend on a beautiful island. Nothing was better then that.

So as I sit here tying my shoes on what's is hopefully going to be one of the best days of my life I think of all the memories we've shared together. From Kanto, the Orange Islands, Johto, Alola she's been with me, supporting me throughout. I love her and I will always love her and now our adventure is only beginning.

His jaw dropped as I walked down the isle in my dress. I actually stopped and laughed for a couple moments before carefully wiping my eyes as to not damage the eyeliner my sisters so carefully have done. My vows were planned and I knew what I was going to say. The first line of his was 'I didn't plan what I was going to say so I'm gonna wing it but I think I have a general idea of what I'm saying.' His vows were beautiful though and he said he loved mine too. I really really love Ash Ketchem and I'll make sure he damn knows it.

The first kiss we shared as husband and wife was a little clumsy like our first ever kiss but it was perfect to us. Walking down the isle with my wife holding my hand was an amazing feeling and I plan to stay by her side forever and ever because I love Misty Waterflower, she's the best thing that could've happened to me and now I don't need to keep my that inside anymore.

_____________________________
Ok it's a bit late but it's here. I love Pokeshipping so much... them getting married would be amazing.

Hope you liked it!