the chapter on which; he goes to NYC

C A M I
"Lili!" I yell knocking on Lili and Mads' apartment with KJ. "It's open!" I hear Madelaine exclaim.

"So..." KJ starts sitting on their rug Lili in Mads shoulders on the couch. "I've seen it." Lili shrugs face wet from tears. "He leaves for a week for NYC to attend a college reunion and forgets he's got a girlfriend?" I laugh pacing the room. "That son of a b*tch." Casey says getting in the apartment. "Are you alright Lili?" Ashleigh says with him. "Fine, can't do anything about it can I?" She laughs sitting up. "No." KJ says. "I didn't know I could hate Cole." He laughs. "No one thought that." Mads laughs as I took Lili's phone from her and to her messages. "Stay strong Lili x" a text from Madchen reads. "How you holding up, kid?" reads one from Skeet. "Stay Strong, Riverdale's got you xx" Marisol' read. "Hear his side first. Stay strong." Fred's and loads more from the others. "He hasn't texted?" I laugh. "Nope." Lili says casually. "Neither have I." She shrugs. "Dylan rang though." She continues. "Says that he sorry that he wasn't at the bar Cole was, that he didn't look after him." She says us nodding. "He tried." Ashleigh shrugs. "I said thank you." Lili shrugs.

C O L E
"Sh*t." I exclaim waking up to a really bad head ache. "Here." My brother says leaving medicine and a glass of water at my bedside in our shared hotel room. "Why are you being nice?" I ask. "Let me see... One; because I'm older. Two; because you've fu*ked up... Big-time. Three; look at your Twitter account." He says simply arms crossed. "I'll ring Lili first." I say trying to get up. "Don't stupid!" He yells. "Check. Your. Twitter." He says me doing so.

"You were even trying to get that ugly here in the room." Dylan says. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t." I say. "Your fans are angry, so am I... But I can't imagine what your friends are feeling especially Lili." He says.

L I L I
"Guys, I'm going to bed... Staying all night for my ex isn't worth it." I say heading upstairs done crying my anger out. "Ex?!" They all say at the same time. "Good night." I laugh. "Cami!" I say from the stairs. "Yeah?" She replies. "Can you tweet something for me?" I yell as I left my phone with her. "Yep." She answers simply. "Friends are important then enter then I love my friends." I tell her. "I've got it, and we love you too." She yells back from the couch.

C A M I
Amidst Twitter filled with pictures of Cole kissing a b*tch there was:

Friends are important
I love my friends.

With of course replies reading:
This is about Cole isn't it?
Stay strong.
We're with you Lili.
YOU DESERVE BETTER!

"He's ringing." I say in the middle of a conversation with the gang. "Don't answer we'll let him ring again." KJ says. "Call Lili she might want to talk, she won't be sleeping yet." Mads tells Ash.

"Now?" I ask as he rang again. "No." KJ says Lili and Ashleigh sitting again me handing Lili the phone.

"Now." He says the third time Cole calls. "Hey." He says my blood boiling as I see Lili's grip on the phone tighten but me pressing a finger on my lips telling the others not to talk. "I love you..." He continues Lili ending the call right there. "I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to see his face." She says voice firm handing me her phone.

C O L E
"Sh*t." I breath out.
"Lili, hear me out..." I say as she pick up a call later. "You d*ckhead she doesn't want to talk to you." Casey answers. "We aren't your friends anymore." Mads speaks. "Guys, guys, hear me out please." I say from the balcony of my room. "We know what you'll say, we've all heard it in movies." Cami says. "I was drunk." They~ including Ashleigh and KJ says. "What else am I to say?" I laugh sad. "Nothing, we're done with you, Lili's done with you, ask Roberto if he's done with you, season three..." KJ laughs. "Mate..." I say. "Why the hell would you kiss another girl?" Camila says voice furious. "I don't know, I was drunk!" I exclaim. "I've been drunk before, I did not kiss a guy that isn't my boyfriend." Mads says. "You've got Travis." I say. "And you've fu*king have Lili Reinhart!" Casey exclaims. "I- I know." I say my head in my hand. "By this one act you've damaged or better yet destroyed our friendship, your relationship with Lili, your career and your fans' view of you." Madelaine says ending the call.

L I L I
A week since that day I haven't spoken to Cole~ he rang my phone everyday according to Cami who's got my phone still but I was okay? "Lili." Mads says waking me up from my daydreaming. "You're food is waiting to be touched." She says. "Yeah, sorry." I laugh. "How are you holding up best friend?" She asks, since that day we haven't brought up the topic. "Fine, I mean, I've got you guys... I'm alright." I say not looking up from my food. "Hm... You're strong Betty Cooper." She laughs.

K J
"What the hell, no I am not going to help you." I tell Cole who has rang me maybe five times this morning. "I don't even want to be talking to you. You hurt one my friends." He exclaims. "Believe me, I know. I want to fix it." He replies. "No, believe me you can't." I say ending the call.

L I L I
"What are you guys doing here?" I laugh opening the door to our apartment to see the gang at the other side. "Movie marathon?" Casey laughs holding up Harry Potter DVDs. "Okay..." I laugh letting them in. "We've brought snacks, drinks..." Ashleigh says laying them down in our coffee table. "And we've got blankets." Mads says getting down the stairs KJ helping her with them.

We were on the third movie, my head on Casey's shoulder- when the doorbell rang... "I'll get it." Mads says standing.

C O L E
"What the f*ck are you doing here?" Mads laughs opening the door. "Let me talk to Lili." I tell her simply. "Hm." She exclaims looking at me up and down. "Lili your boyfriend's here!" She yells closing the door slightly. "She's not here!" I hear Casey exclaim. "She's single, we don't know what you mean!" Ashleigh laughs. "I don't have a boyfriend." I hear Lili say hating myself. "So..." Mads laughs. "I'm watching Harry Potter... Will you leave or~" She says arms crossed. "Lili!" I yell again.

L I L I
"I'll talk to him." I say hearing him yell my name again. "Lils, you sure?" Casey asks holding my hand. "Yeah... Whatever." I laugh walking to the door.

"Mads..." I say holding Madelaine's shoulder. "You really want to do this?" She laughs me nodding. "Let's get this over with." I smile.

M A D S
"She's really going to do that." Casey laughs pausing the movie as I sat back down watching the two from the couch. "What do you want?" Lili says leaning on the door calmly looking at Cole. "Love..." Cole starts making Lili twitch. "Don't call me that." She laughs. "Atta girl." Cami laughs.

C O L E
"I was drunk." I chuckle. "Yeah, I'm not stupid, I know that." She laughs. "So?" She says. "You expect me to just forget about those pictures of you kissing a beautiful girl, which are still going viral may I say and go back to our once sweet and amazing relationship?" She laughs. "No." She continues. "We're over." She chuckles. "Lili, no. I love you." I say pulling her down the steps tearing up. "No you don't." She laughs. "I love you. I love you." I repeat before pulling her into a kiss her pushing me away instantly feeling pain in my cheek after. "You d*ck!" She exclaims the gang by the door at the moment. "You wouldn't have done that if you loved me Cole." She says seeing her face wet. "I can't be with you." She repeats Mads by her side for support. "Don't you think while being with you, kissing you, the pictures of you in New York don't haunt me?" She laughs. "We're over." She repeats. "I'm sorry..." I say her walking back inside the gang by the door.

"So..." Dylan says as I got back in the car. "I'm done, we're done." I chuckle leaning my head on the window. "I didn't know what you expected though." He laughs starting the car. "A second chance...."

end~~
a bit different, not sure if I like writing sad ones but:

VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!! ❤❤