the chapter on which; it's a double date, chivalry's not dead

L I L I
"Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart seen in LAX together, midnight..." Travis ---Travis Mills ---you know,
Madelaine's boyfriend teases as he took my bag, Cole and Mads laughing. "Isn't the first time we've seen that online..." I say hugging Mads in greeting. "True, true. But welcome back to LA!" Travis exclaims excited. "LA? More like LP, land of paparazzi..." Cole says slapping on his cap. "This'll be fun." He laughs looking at me. "Of course it'll be. You guys will be staying at ours your whole trip." Travis says me confused. "Three days you mean." Cole laughs. "And no need..." I say. "Cole has a house downtown." I add Mads shaking her head. "Sure, but it won't be as fun." She says me looking at Cole. "So, what'd you guys say?" Travis asks opening their trunk. "Yeah, sure." He shrugs me nodding. "We'll stay with you lovebirds."

C O L E
"Fam, get up!" Mads yells from outside the room. "Fu*k off!" I exclaim as they open the door. "Aw, cute." Travis says Lili still sleeping in my arms. "Leave." I say snuggling up to Lili some more. "Dudes, it's ten AM." He says me ignoring them. "So?" I say still half asleep. "We're heading out for breakfast." Mads says. "We'll head out for brunch, you two go." I say. "We won't ruin anything in your house, we'll still be in bed when you two come back." I say eyes still closed. "Oh then let's go then Mads..." Travis says making Mads chuckle. "Lili!" She yells. "Hm?" Lili exclaims lazily. "Let's go, breakfast?" Mads asks. "Later." She says making Travis laugh. "Are they meant to be or what?" He laughs Madelaine following. "Dude, the cheese woke me up." I say yawning. "Cole!" Lili whines. "What?" I ask. Cuddle..." She says. "Yet Juliet says sleep." I say getting back to bed. "Lili!" Mads exclaims. "Alright, alright, we'll... I mean Cole will get ready." She says still sleeping. "They're so cute." Travis laughs as they got out of the room. "Good morning Lils!" I say kissing her forehead. "Morning." She says stretching yet pulling me back to bed making me laugh.

L I L I
"Well that only took a year." Mads says as we got out of the room. "Ever wonder why we're always late to set?" Cole asks. "B B and C, bed, body heat and cuddles that's why." I say making Cole and Travis laugh. "I have never seen you guys this cute and I see you dudes everyday." She laughs as we got out of the house. "It's the morning, in bed." I laugh. "You guys already have seen too much and you guys are friends." Cole laughs. "And the fans what do they see?" Travis teases. "They see Bughead, that's all." Cole answers. "They say as they hold hands in the streets of LA." Mads says us separating as said. "IHOP?" Cole asks his arm on Travis' shoulder me beside Madelaine. "Is this counted as a double date?" Mads asks me. "Yes but for the sake of media no." Cole and I say the same time Travis enthusiastically answers. "Yes." Making Mads laugh. "We aren't dating." I say kidding. "Well friends, fans can't hear that nor will they believe it if they do." Travis says making me laugh. "Good." Cole exclaims.

"Hey! Do you guys want a picture?" Cole asks two teenagers that stopped in front of us later making me smile. "Yeah!" The cheerfully answer. "Travis, you heard the girls." Mads says making me laugh. "Yes! Where are your phones?" He asks then taking pictures of us.

C O L E
"Are you guys dating? Are you together?" Mads asks later pretending to be fans. "No, we aren't." Travis follows mimicking us. "Tell them! Tell them! Tell them!" The two chant making us laugh. "We don't have anything to tell." I say. "They already see, we don't need to tell." I add. "You just said, all they see is Bughead." Travis says. "That's all they need to see." I shrug.

"Yeah, that'll be all." Mads smiles at the waitress. "Thank you, your orders will be served in a few." She replies me snapping a photo of Lili looking out. "Lils." I say taking a picture of Lili of her looking at my camera. "Why?" Mads asks. "Why what?" I laugh. "This isn't the best place for good pictures." She says Travis nodding. "Well, I don't know if you've heard this before but; Anything is amazing with the right..." I say. "Camera." Lili answers. "Nope." I smile. "Lighting?" Mads says. "Nope." I repeat. "Angle?" Travis guess. "Anything is amazing with the right girlfriend." I say Lili hitting me and Travis laughing, Mads just plain annoyed. "That was lame." She laughs. "What'd you mean? That was boyfriend points right there." Travis laughs. "Boyfriend points is every morning in bed." Lili say making Travis laugh. "I need caffeine." She laughs me nodding.

L I L I
"Babe!" I exclaim calling Cole as we walked further away from IHOP. "Lils!" Mads exclaims. "What?" I laugh. "We're out, in public." She says. "What did I say?" I laugh. "You we're calling Cole babe." She laughs making me cover my mouth. "Well at least there aren't any people." I laugh looking around. "Oi, boys!" Mads calls them still laughing. "Your girlfriend was calling you by your term of endearment." She whispers in our small circle making Cole laugh side hugging me. "Romeo?" He laughs. "No, I've never call you that, you just call me Juliet." I say. "Babe?" He laughs. "Yeah, I didn't notice." I laugh. "Yeah, she didn't. But I hella did." Mads laughs. "Amazing." Travis laughs as we continued walking us now infront guys behind us. "Are we heading back now?" I ask Mads. "Mhm, we left home eleven and it is now six thirty." She says checking her watch. "Barnes and Noble and Cole's photography got us." Travis says. "I wasn't even done yet, there's still light out." Cole whines.

L I L I
"Shoelaces." Mads calls out looking at my shoes. "Hold this for me please, Travis." Cole says handing Travis his camera. "Why?" He laughs. "Because, my friends, chivalry's not dead." Cole says doing my laces making me chuckle. "Thanks." I laugh him pointing at his lips. "No." I laugh him pouting as he got his camera back. "Later?" He smiles. "Later." I say as the other couple pretended to puke as they walked ahead making us laugh. "I love you." Cole whispers holding my hand as we continued on walking. "I love you too." I whisper back. "We didn't hear that!" The two exclaim together. "Yep, you didn't! Course you didn't!" Cole yells both of us laughing.

C O L E
"Really?!" Travis laughs getting downstairs to the living room where Mads, Lili and I were at. "What?" Mads laughs. "She's sleeping again?" He exclaims staring at Lili who was sleeping on my shoulder making me laugh. "When she says I take as much naps as I can, she isn't joking." Mads says laughing. "Hmm..." She exclaims wrapping her arms around me. "Sleeping Beauty." Mads shrugs as Travis sat beside her. "She loves me." I say. "I only love your body heat." I hear her mutter. "Juliet!" I laugh her kissing my cheek as my phone vibrates. "Who is it?" She asks as Mads' and hers goes as well. "Riverdale." We all say together going to the group chat.

L I L I
"No. Way." Mads exclaims as I gone through the screenshots of tweets sent by Cami and the others. "Well..." I laugh. "At least they know chivalry's not dead." Cole shrugs looking at me me messing his hair up. "But Lili!" He breaths out. "Trending." He laughs me looking at Twitter. "Cole Sprouse, Lili Reinhart, Madelaine Petsch and Travis Mills captured by paparazzi in LA in a possible double date." Mads reads. "Cute Sprousehart moments shot by paparazzi in a double date with couple, Madelaine Petsch and Travis Mills." Travis reads. "Trending: Sprousehart confirmed?! Check these pictures if Cole and Lili, holding hands---" Mads follows. "Okay, we can read guys!" Cole jokes. "Why can they call that confirmed though?" I ask. "They believe what they want to believe." Cole laughs. "Fu*k land of paparazzi." He breaths out making me laugh. "What are you going to do about it?" Mads asks. "Sleep on it." We say at the same time. "Dude, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Travis laughs standing. "Are we too cute for you Travis?" Cole laughs kissing me making Mads follow her boyfriend upstairs. "Goodnight friends!" I laugh. "Don't post anything on social media for the next twenty four hours!" Cole follows making me chuckle. "Will do!"

C O L E
"So, about that later when I tied your laces." I tease Lili both of us in bed her on her phone. "We just basically broke the internet." She laughs. "So?" I laugh. "Kiss?" I laugh nearing her, her kissing me. "Cole!" She shrieks as I deepened the kiss making me laugh. "They know!" She laughs pushing my face away. "Well, it's about time they do... I like not keeping it a secret... But still a secret in a way since we won't do anything about it, cause it's trending stuff." I shrug making her chuckle. "I love you." I say smiling. "I love you too." She says her giving me a peck on my lips me chuckling as I deepen the kiss.

end~~

VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!! ❤❤