the chapter on which; they call worst case scenario¹

☑ FANFICTION
☑ SLIGHT(?) COMEDY
☑ REAL LIFE PROBLEMS
☑ FICTION!!!

one of the last three chapters, something unique and in for the lols, thanks for sticking around ❤
#ToFifty-five

×

L I L I
"Woah, woah, woah, woah... WOAH." My very very very very very lovely boyfriend, Cole Sprouse trails as I get down the stairs, dressed and ready him following in his pyjamas, still. "Hey, I was not sneaking out." I say cursing myself under my breath, then crossing my arms as I turn carefully to him. "Of course you weren't." He smirks as he meets me downstairs. "Where are we going?" He asks crossing his arms as well. "Actually, it's where am I going..." I say patting his shoulder before heading to our living room. "Why don't you tell me then, love?" He exclaims following me. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Out." I shrug. "With friends from school or something?" He follows me contemplating on asking them to come with me actually. "Well... Nah." I decide making him laugh as I fetch my small backpack. "Riverdale's ladies?" He follows. "I did ask them, they're all busy today though, so no." I smile. "Why can't I come with then?" He pouts crashing on the couch. "Because." I start placing both my hands on the two sides of his face. "I don't want you to." I say quickly.

C O L E
"What?!" I laugh as she heads to the kitchen. "Give me five hours." She says me raising her a brow. "That long?" I chuckle. "At most." She shrugs taking out a box of apple juice from the fridge. "So, what's going on?" I groan sitting on the stool. "It's one PM." I inform her. "And I'll be back by six." She shrugs. "Plus it's one PM and you're still in your pyjamas." She laughs. "I'm still knackered from yesterday's stack of meetings..." I mutter running a hand through my hair. "Exactly, better for you, love, to stay home." She smiles. "What will you do out, why won't you tell me?" I ask seriously, and seriously confused. "Date." She states. "You're going on a date?" I ask just lost at this point. "I said what date is it." She repeats making me laugh. "How should I know?" I shrug. "It's the twentieth you dork." She laughs. "So?" I trail. "The day your mom birthgave yourself and your brother is coming up." She exclaims as if I'm out of my mind. "And?" I trail still half asleep. "I'll be getting Dylan an extravagant gift." She says making me raise a brow. "Get him a girlfriend, she'll love you for that." I chuckle. "I'll try to, sure." She laughs. "I'll make sure to find you a present as well, of course." She shrugs before tossing the presumably empty juice box to the bin. "Just stay in bed the whole day with me in our pyjamas and that'll be amazing." I say truthfully. "I can come with you, Lili." I repeat. "We'll get Pap'ed." She says now in our living room tying the laces on her boots. "It won't be the first time." I shrug sitting on the ground parallel to her on the couch. "They've only seen us in airports." She says. "Point is?" I chuckle. "Get some sleep, love." She smiles kissing my cheek. "I love you." I exclaim before following her up the stairs again. "I love you too, jerk!" She laughs from her extra room. "Can I come with, though?" I repeat leaning on the door frame. "Nooooo." She, in turn, repeats. "Get Casey, Charles, Hart to come with you, then?" I trail. "All of them?" She laughs. "...One of them." I shrug. "It's obvious that you don't check the group chat." She says rolling her eyes at me before finally picking some glasses that matched. "I like that you didn't get my opinion on which you'll pick." I grin. "You're basically half-dead, you would've chosen the ones that were hot pink or something." She says making me laugh. "Where are the boys then?" I laugh. "Charles' got a project, Hart on vacation with his girlfriend... Back in Paris I think, Casey back in Vancouver." She recites, I admit, am feeling like a sh*t friend. "KJ Apa?" I trail now making our way down the stairs again. "What do you think?" She asks. "NZ?" I ask doorbell suddenly ringing. "Wrong." She smiles just as I crashed the couch.