the chapter on which; they meet again²

Here!!!
The ever highly requested Part two... haha hope u dudes like it at least :p  :
~

L I L I
"You know that talking about an ex lover casually isn't... Normal." I word out chuckling as we looked through racks in a store. "We know." Ashleigh laughs. "But working with him is not normal as well." Mads says making me laugh. "It's fine." I shrug. "We'll get along." I add trying to convince them. "Lover says it's alright?" Cami asks. "Yeah." I smile. "Spoke to him on the way here." I add. "That was him you were talking to? Thought you were just on the phone with a friend or something..." Ash exclaims making me grin. "The best kind of relationships right there." Madelaine laughs. "I agree." Ash smiles. "So you're saying you're okay with working with your ex, Cole Sprouse." Cami repeats me nodding. "You're a couple in the show." She states. "So? I won't care. I'm sure he won't either." I chuckle. "As far as we've seen... He's kinda affected." Ash nods. "True. But he'll come through." I say casually. "Optimistic..." Mads starts. "Not like myself." She says making Camila laugh. "I'll need you in my life... In the team." She continues making me laugh as well. "Cause this is going to be a long shot; Turning comics into a TV show." She exhales continuing into looking at racks. "We'll get along." Cami smiles making me chuckle. "May be Cole f*cking Sprouse to you girls, a child's hero if you will," I say looking up from the clothes getting their attention. "But, he's a dude. They break a heart, call it a wrong move after. We move checkmate then they'll realize that they broke their own more." I trail.

C O L E
"I don't know." I breath out. "What?" Casey laughs. "I don't know. I do not know what I didn't say goodbye." I repeat taking a seat on the floor back on the wall. "Dylan tried to convince me..." I start. "But obviously, you didn't budge." KJ laughs. "I think about it. Almost every day." I explain. "Maybe my stupid teenage self thought it would be easier." I mutter. "I loved her, we were a serious thing..." I add. "Didn't want to end the relationship, didn't want to break her heart." I say looking at them. "Yet you did." Casey shrugs. "I know..." I shrug. "But you didn't have to witness it." KJ trails moments later me nodding along. "That was what I must have thought." I say. "My parents told me months before we were set to leave. All the time they would remind me to tell her." I say. "But, I didn't pay attention to the problem. She still came by my house regularly, parents weren't able to speak to her eye to eye because of it." I chuckle. "And they loved her." I add shaking my head. "They must've. From what we saw earlier, she's badass." Casey exclaims making KJ laugh. "She wasn't like that." I chuckle. "She was... Sweet, quiet, reserved." I confess. "I, and my brother and a couple more, were the only friends that she had." I add voice cracking. "Inner circle, we were only a few." I say. "And I loved her very very much." I laugh stopping years from falling. "It seems like you still do." KJ suddenly says. "There have never been closure." He says standing from the couch. "Right. There was none." I say he was standing looking down to me now. "But I'm sorry man, I am now a friend of Polly... Lili, and she seems like she doesn't... Share the same feelings." KJ says slowly. "I have never heard about you, and I have heard of her other friends in Cleveland... Especially King." He continues making me sigh. "Friends with him?" I ask. "Yes." He answers plainly. "Good guy?" I ask. "Great human." He answers me just replying with a small smile and nod. "Wait, so you aren't even going to decline what he said? That you still love Polly, Reinhart, Lili... Whatever her actual name is?" Casey laughs standing as well. "...I dunno." I chuckle a tear falling.

L I L I
"What the hell." Camila exclaims stopping in her tracks in the busy streets of NY. "What." Ash exclaims. "When. Did it become dark out?" She laughs. "Woah." I chuckle. "We need to freshen up before dinner with the others." Mads agrees. "Why? Isn't it just a casual small dinner?" I laugh. "We look like we've fought our way through the battle between Voldemort and Harry Potter." Mads says. "I do not not agree." I laugh. "To my flat then? I mean, if you guys want..." I offer.