Chapter Fifteen

〰〰➰〰〰

"SO BEAUTIFUL..."

Holding my breath, Luis stays on top of me while stroking my cheek, being too careful as if I am his expensive jewelry.

I never met his gaze, because looking at him makes me hate him more, realizing that he's not my superhero but my worst nightmare.

As I stare aside, a cold sensation runs on my belly, making my eyes to turn to it and notice that he lifted my shirt up.

His finger traces it in a gentle way. "You're so soft..."

I open my lips to react, but he leans in and captures it, conquering my soul. The way his warm palm contacts on my shivering skin, makes my goosebumps to rise.

A moan escapes out of my lips, which is a sign of unhappiness, but looks like he doesn't take that as that but more of he thinks that I did it because of pleasure.

Even though I am cuffed on my wrists, I try pushing him against his chest, but he gets them with such force and puts them above me.

Through the kiss, he groans while moving them with many emotions that I can't seem to read, but I'm sure on the way his eyes hold domination and lust, he wants to destroy my very being.

He pulls away and breathes heavily, looking at me in pure satisfaction. "That was... That was amazing, love. Do you know how much I fantasized you to be in this such a fragile state?"

My lips shaken as he brushes it with his thumb.

"So delicate... So vulnerable," he whispers as he gets a hold of the end of my shirt then tries to pull it up, but I start to sob quietly.

The heaviness underneath my eyes feels so tired, and crying once again makes it hard for me since my body stops on functioning on its own.

I'm tired... Too tired to even fight for myself.

As he pulls them up again with lust inside his eyes, my blubbering grows louder as my massive vision starts to become unclear for me.

"Just let m-m-me go... Please, I'm begging y-you."

With my chained hands, it endeavors his chest in a forceful way, preventing him to pull any further.

But...

But it is as if my cries and pleads for mercy fall into deaf ears, and as I keep on continuing it, his expression hardens as he straddles me, brings his clenching fist in the air then lands it onto my cheek, but not enough to knock me out.

High pitch sounds enter inside my ears because of the hard blow, and when I look up, he suddenly gets double in my sight.

He grabs the neckline of my shirt as his mouth opens, shouting at me, maybe. It's so hard to register every single word that is escaping out of him, like my eyes are still open but my consciousness gets out of my body.

When my hearing becomes stable, he stops on talking and stays above me, taking deep breaths.

I let out the tears I'm holding for too long and whimper in a quiet manner. "You're a m-m-monster. I wish, I'd never acknowledged you from the very beginning. I do not s-s-see you as my knight in shining armor anymore, more of every time I take a glimpse of you, you looked like my w-worst nightmare."