Chapter Sixteen

〰〰➰〰〰

HIS SNORES surround the whole room, and it sounds so peaceful for him while I am here beside him, still traumatized at what happened.

Escaping is not in my list anymore since he's the one who broke my freedom. I never thought that he would stoop this low to even rape me, and to think that two men disrespected me already, I just want to be gone... Totally gone.

I pull the blanket closer to cover my naked body then scrunch my knees together. Humiliation and dirtiness were what I felt when he did his assault toward me, and I really want to forget everything but can't do it. His touch makes me want to gag, and my skin really crawled when he made his hands contact onto mine.

Tears drop onto my knees as I hug myself tighter and bury my face on my hands.

My dad raped an innocent girl.

Ugly sobs escape out of my shaking lips, and I just can't help it but to feel sympathy for myself because I'm too helpless.

This girl was raped twice with two different guys.

At first, my blubbering is too quiet but then it becomes louder, so I places my other hand on my lips to restrain myself from crying in a blasting way.

Do I deserve this?

After I get control of my sobs, I remove my hands from my face and wipe my soaked cheeks.

Why do they like it when I suffer?

I lay down on the bed with my still chained hands and feet then shield my body using the blanket. When I take a glance at his sleeping form, my face twists into a grimace as I remember how he molested me without even thinking that we were once childhood friends.

I wish, I'd never met him... That I wish my mom never showed me how cruel this world could be.

As I turn my body aside — away from him — I stare at the wall that is blocking everything, but I'm giving it a huge thanks since it's the only thing I can look at everyday.

I want to disappear... To be just a part of the dust in the wind.

***

AFTER HE pecks on my cracked lips, he grabs his things for school and stalks out of the room I am in.

My eyes never left that thing. That silvery thing that is laying above the cabinet beside the door. Actually, when he was still here, I kept on eyeing the key on the top and only wished that he won't notice and just leave it alone.

But how could I get that?

I look down on the chains that's keeping me in place, and I admit, it's too long for me. Maybe, he wants me to move freely that's why he made sure that the cuffs are making me comfortable so I can sit and anything.

And why would he unchained my wrists?

Awhile ago, he removed them for some unknown reasons, making me question him to get some answers. He only massaged my reddened wrists and looked up at me with glint inside his eyes.

Some sympathy for me, I think?

But, he left the cuffs connected to the chains on my feet to make sure that I won't leave.

I wear the big shirt he gave to me lately and stand up from the bed I loathed the most. Going closer to the cabinet, I am about to reach it but the chains pull me back.

Groaning in frustration, I try pulling them onward, but it keeps me in place. That only makes me slump on the floor as I bring my knees together, looking at anything that can be useful.

Having no other helpful items, I stand up and turn my attention to the bed, only to bring a new plan inside my head.

I only find myself pulling the bed even though it's too massive for a petite girl, while I grip on the bedpost in a tight way.

When it moves, hope starts to build inside of me, and I suddenly feel that freedom will be mine soon. I keep on pulling as my feet move backwards while my eyes shift from the cabinet to the bed often.

My back touches the big cabinet, and I stop on pulling it any further as I stare up and take a glimpse of the silver key that would set me free.

I climb over the bed because it is too high then grab the key, holding it so tight in my grasp.

They're five keys, so I sit down and try the first one but it didn't budge. I move to the second, and when I try the third key, the cuff on my foot clicks, letting me go.

I do the same with the other one then stand up, jump out of the bed, and run toward the door. To my surprise, it is open so I move my feet to get out of here.

The house isn't that too big because when I get downstairs, I am in the living room with the front door. Without a doubt, I make a run and open it, only to meet his car parked in front of the door.

It opens and Luis stands there with a raised brow and crossed arms, looking at me up and down.

He points the door behind me. "Get inside."

〰〰➰〰〰

Vote and comment if you liked the chapter I made!

~Faller❤