Part 19

Barry and I are just sitting on the couch watching some TV. Felicity decided that she was going to spend some time at S.T.A.R labs with Cisco tonight, so i thought it was the perfect opportunity to stay with Caitlin. As the movie played, I started thinking of how our relationship has been going and it's amazing. I think I'm finally ready for the next step, i mean we practically already live together...right? So what was the next step after living together?

"Hey do you want to have dinner tomorrow?" She asks me

"Sure. I actually have something to talk about with you tomorrow. So it will be perfect"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Just wait and see. Now let's finish watching the movie, i know your favorite part is coming up" I tell her making her look back at the TV screen

I am going to propose tomorrow. I have had the ring for a few weeks now and i think with everything that's going on and the movie that is playing, its the perfect thing to do. I really hope she says yes. We then will announce our relationship as we announce our engagement. I'm sure some will be surprised but others will hopefully be happy for us. I look over to see Caitlin is falling asleep on my chest, i carefully picked her up and take her up to her room. I kiss her temple before running back home.

I know i should have stayed but i didn't know if Felicity would have come back in the morning. She can't find me here. I walk inside my house to hear nothing, everyone must be asleep already. I quickly change and head off to bed looking forward to tomorrow.

The next morning...

Ring ring ring

I look over at my phone to see that Caitlin is calling.

"Hello"

"Barry why did you leave me last night?"

"What if Felicity came back? I couldn't have her finding me

"Fine. I am so glad we are telling people because i miss you staying the night here with me. So come over this evening because I'm making dinner and we can finally spend some time together"

"Cool. I will see you later" I say before hanging up

I can't wait for tonight. God hoping she says yes.

S.T.A.R labs...

"Barry so this speedster must have changed dimensions or something because last night there was a large energy source in this area. So i think he just came here for no reason. Plus if he actually had any reason to be here I'm sure he would have done something" Cisco explains

"So he is gone...for now?" He is probably gonna come back but at least i can focus on other things now that is gone

"It looks that way and Felicity left because she had some arrow emergency"

Yes. Its not that i don't love having her here its just i miss sleeping with Caitlin. There is still tension between Iris and I but things have gotten better.

"Barry go to work. There is no reason for you to be here, i will call you if there are any more metas hat want to kill you" Cisco says

I quickly run to the police station to get some work. While I'm working all i can think about is tonight, i finally have Caitlin all to myself and in public at that.

Barry's POV

As i am walking up to Caitlin's doorstep i hear music playing inside. I listen closely to her I'll make love to you by Boyz ll Men. I quietly walk in to smell food cooking, i walk into the kitchen to see Caitlin chopping some vegetables. I walk up behind her putting both my arms around her waist.

"You know i love this song" I tell her

"I bet you do" She says turning around to give me a kiss

"What are you making?" I ask her

"Pasta" She tells me as she walks over to the stove to mix the noodles

"Cait?"

"Yeah"

"Come dance with me" I tell her pulling her in the both my arms

I begin slowly dancing to the music as we took in the words they are singing. I can hear Caitlin humming along as the song reaches to the end.

"I love you" I tell her before releasing her out of my arms

"I love you too. Now come help me finish" She asks as we return to cooking.

As soon as its done i quickly pull Caitlin away and lift her onto the counter in the kitchen.

"Barry! What are you doing?" She asks laughing as i stand in between both her legs

"I'll make love to you" I sing in her ear

"Barry now?"

"Baby all through the night" I slightly sing into her ear causing her to blush

"Come here" She says pulling me in for a long passionate kiss.

I lift her off the counter and carry her around my waist all the way to the couch.

"Barry the food" She says as i lay on top of her staring into her eyes

"That can wait" I say kissing her once again

A couple hours later...

Me and Caitlin are still wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, I smell the dinner she made. It is probably cold now.

"Barry do you actually want to eat the dinner i prepared? I'm still wondering what is so special about tonight...what did you have planned?" She asks sternly

"Let's get dressed first"

We both change back into our clothes and heat up the cold pasta that is waiting for us. Me and Caitlin start talking about the new speedster and how he just jumped dimensions, i look to the time to how late it was getting. If i am going to do anything it better be soon.

"Caitlin take a walk with me" i stand up and reach my hand towards her, she nervously grabs it and we walk out of her house.

I take her to this near by lake where you can see the reflection of the stars sparkling in the water. She looks memorized by the view.

"Caitlin. The first day i met you I thought you were this cold, cut off person. But then i started to get to know you and i saw you as the kindest and most beautiful women i ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. I'm so glad i met you...i want you to be in my life forever and the only way that can happen is if you are my wife"

"Barry what are..."

"Caitlin Snow will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I ask on my knee holding the diamond ring in front of her

She looks as she is about to cry. A smile soon appears on her face.

"Yes. 1000 times yes!" She comes down to my level and kisses me

"It would have been embarrassing if you said no" I joke

"I love you Barry"

"I love you to" I tell her kissing her again. I am kissing my fiance and it feels amazing.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you all for waiting so long, i just needed to get my head together and figure out where i wanted the story to go. Don't worry this is not the last chapter. I will post soon, also please read my Harmione story if you like those type of stories.