Dustberry

(Hey look, the picture is the cover :3)

Blue was walking around Snowdin town with a normal smile on his face. He waved to everyone as he passed them giving them a smile as well. Just seeing this energetic skeleton can give even the heartless a smile. Blue was walking around to explore, he didn't have anything else to do since he had checked his station for humans, with no success, again. He decided that today he would venture farther though, because he was getting a bit bored of just walking around Snowdin. He stopped at the entrance of the town and looked at the forest around him. 'Hmmmmm Papy said that the forest is dangerous... but if I want to become a member of the Royal Guard, I have to go into dangerous areas, Yeah, I'm gonna go in there and check it out! Nothing can phase the magnificent Sans! Or Blue, whichever one fits.' Blue giggled to himself and ran off into the forest, an unknowing forest of darkness. He kept walking with a smile on his face, trying to ignore the silence and cracks of twigs beneath his feat. As he got deeper he noticed it became much darker as he kept walking... his smile beginning to falter. He began to sweat and think about returning home. He turned around only to find it looked the exact same as it did in front of him. Blue started shaking in fear, but instead of breaking down and giving up, he kept walking, determined to find a way out. He kept going deeper and deeper, soon though he heard something... a snap, though he knew it wasn't his... the sound was distant and not close to him. He slowed down and hugged himself to ignore the sound. Minutes passed and soon Blue became very tired and hopeless. He stopped walking and leaned up against a tree to rest. His peace didn't last long though, as he heard someone's footsteps coming towards him. He shook in fear and whimpered, 'being scared isn't something a Royal Guard should do... but I can't help it... I don't know what it is or who they are... I-I want Papy...' small tears pricked in the corner of Blue's eyes and he let out small sobs, and soon letting his tears fall. He fell on the ground and hugged himself tightly attempting to calm himself down. The footsteps kept getting louder and louder, they seemed to be incredibly close to him, he just kept sobbing hoping he wouldn't die from the person he heard. The footsteps slowed and they sounded to be in front of him. Bracing for the pain, Blue didn't look up. But instead of pain, he heard a soft, soothing, yet raspy voice, he sounded like he was starved. "Hey, you ok kid? I don't like seeing people like you cry..." Blue slowly lifted his head up, still crying, and saw another skeleton, he looked like him, but he didn't at the same time. He had two different colored eyes, and a dark Blue hoodie with a gray hood. Blue wiped his tears and looked into the stranger's eyes "y-yeah... I'm fine... and I'm not a kid, I'm 19 dummy..." the skeleton laughed a bit and smiled slightly, "well ok then, so what's your name?" "My name is Sans, but everyone just calls me Blue, So call me Blue, and you are?" "Me? Oh yeah, I'm Dust, and from what I can tell, you're lost in these woods, am I correct?" "Y-Yeah... I am very lost... I-I miss my brother... a-and my friends... a-and everyone..." Blue started to cry again, alerting Dust to calm him down. Dust kneeled down and wiped Blue's tears away with his thumb. "Hey Blue... please don't cry... I can help you get out of these woods, if you do me a small favor..." Blue stopped crying and looked to Dust quickly with hope in his eyes, "R-Really?! Ok Dust! What do I have to do?" "I want you to take me with you, and help me to understand happy emotions... I can't really comprehend them, and you seem like a very happy person, so I want you to help me out... deal?" "You got a deal Dust, now help me up and show me out." Dust chuckled and extended his arm out to help Blue, which Blue grabbed and stood up. Blue smiled at Dust, before noticing something, Dust was incredibly tall... a bit shorter than Papy. Dust noticed Blue gawking at him and gave him a perplexed look, "Is something wrong Blue?" Blue snapped out of his trance and replied immediately, "Y-You're so TALL!!!" Dust noticed the height difference and stared laughing, "And you're so smol!!" Blue stuck his tongue out at Dust and huffef in annoyance, "I am not small... I'm just... you know... well Papy says that I'm as short as a little girl, and that I act like one, b-but that doesn't mean anything!" Dust just kept laughing more, "well he's right! You do act like that! It's adorable!" Blue had a tint of Blue dust his cheeks (EEEEEEYYYY) and he looked away from Dust "I-I am not adorable... I'm tough!" "Yeah Yeah, whatever You say Blu" Blue sighed and wrapped his arms around Dust's arm and leaned on him "Can we just get home already..." "oh yeah, hold on tight, I know a shortcut." Blue nodded and held onto Dust tightly as Dust snapped his fingers, and in a 'snap' they were whisked out of the forest and to the entrance of Snowdin. Blue still held onto Dust tightly, making Dust have a slight hint of putonghua his face. Dust walked with Blue through Snowdin, ignoring the strange stares from the townspeople. They made it to Blue's home with some guidance from Blue and Dust knocked on the door. The sound of running was heard and the door swung open revealing a taller skeleton who looked incredibly worried. "S-sans?! Oh thank Toriel you're alright... I was so worried... and who are you?" "I'm Dust, I found him in the forest and I brought him home, and now I'm staying with both of you." "I didn't agree to that." "Well I did, and he's staying for a good cause! Oh Dust this is my brother Papyrus, but I call him Papy!" "Sans what did we talk about with trusting strangers..." "just don't pay attention to him, I need to teach Dust some things." "*sigh* Alright Sans... now I put your new taco kit upstairs in your room, you should go take a look at it now so I know you like it. "OK PAPY!!!" Blue squealed energetically and ran upstairs. Papyrus turned to Dust and glared at him, "ok pal, listen up, Blue might be ok with you being here, but I'm not gonna just open my arms up for a stranger... I'm only letting you stay because I love my brother very much... and so if you hurt him... you're gonna have a bad time." Dust yawned and groaned, "Yeah ok, don't hurt Blue, got it, anything else I need to know that's actually life threatening?" Papyrus just stood there in shock, why wasn't he afraid? He didn't like that at all... soon Blue came running downstairs and immediately latched onto Dust, giggling, "You're going to love staying here with me Dust!" Dust gave a slight smile looked down at Blue, "I hope I will, I've got no where else to go." Blue yawned and leaned onto Dust, "I'm tired though... I wanna take a nap..." Dust picked up Blue in his arms and walked over to the couch and laid down with Blue on top of him, "Yeah me to... and I don't wanna get up from this spot... so you can sleep with me for right now..." Blue's face became a bright shade of Blue, but he snuggled into Dust and purred, "Alright then... I'll sleep with you... good night Dusty..." "heh, night Blue..."

Papyrus just watched that happen, when he noticed something, "wait, it's night time already?! How does time go by so damn fast?!"

(If you want a part two, for more fluff, or some sinz if you're like that... request it in the comments)

(Important: the author of this book is not writing it anymore, so please don't criticize her in the comments because she will not fix something because of one person, as she is enjoying her time in a new fandom. Also, for the love of Sithis please stop asking for part twos and for the author to write a one shot for you, as it agitates her. Thank you, and for all you curious people out there, don't ask who Sithis is. And to those who know who he is, you're amazing and I love you. Thank you for reading this important notice

With love,
Trashy)