Nightmare x Female! Killer {lemon} secret friends, or lovers

Killer was an average young adult, she lived with one of her high school friends to help pay their rent as they both got situated for real life. Killer's friend was a man named Cross. The two had plenty in common, but a lot of differences. Of course they were just friends, if you ever thought something else, you're insane. Yep it's pretty awkward when a man and a woman lived together, when they had no attraction to each other. Today Killer was at the cafe in the townsquare, hoping to get a second job there. She got interviewed, but the person who ran the interview didn't really know what he was doing and he turned her down. She was pissed, that job was so easy to come by! She sat down and ordered a macchiato to help calm herself down. The television in the corner was playing some strange comedy show which didn't interest Killer at all. She sipped it slowly, to take out her pointless rage which shouldn't be there, but someone doesn't know how to properly do their job and cost her some more money, which she could've used for this months rent. Once she finished the drink she looked back to the tv to see a breaking news report, that interested her. Anything that was happening on the news that would concern the people around her was always appealing to her. The person reporting seemed very frantic and scared, making her laugh. The person said something about a dangerous criminal breaking out of the highest quality of prisons and is on the loose, apparently his name was Nightmare, what a fitting name. His record includes countless slaughterings, many attempts at rape, and keeping people captive and torturing them. He sounds brutal... the thing that really caught Killer's attention, was that someone had spotted him lurking around her town... near where she lived. "Oh great... a dangerous criminal has been spotted near my home... yaaaaay..." Killer sighed and stood up. She threw away her cup and left the cafe, with this Nightmare character still in her mind. Thinking about something like him, was actually making her nervous. She didn't want to think about what would happen if he happened to break into her and Cross's house. Would she and him be brutally murdered? Or would he attempt to rape her? 'To be honest, I'd rather get raped than be brutally killed...' She walked down the street, with her hood up, covering her face and skull. She just wanted to get home... Eventually she did make it home, with severe anxiety, just thinking about Nightmare... she normally wouldn't be afraid, but there was just something about that name that sent shivers down her spine. Killer walked into her home and locked the door. She threw her keys on the table and flopped onto the couch. "What a day... I need to take my mind off that guy..." Killer decided to take a 'quick' nap and she dosed off on the couch...

'Killer opened her eyes to the sound of a crash. She shot up and got into a defensive position, preparing herself for anything. She walked around the room, never letting her guard down. There was nothing suspicious going on in the room she was currently in, so she moved to the next one. Nothing there... she checked the kitchen, expecting Cross to be in there, playing around like normal, but there was nothing there... she checked the entire ground floor, to no avail of finding the source of the strange crashing sound. This worried Killer, was Cross messing with her? Or was something... or someone in her house... she slowly made her way upstairs, and the first room she checked was Cross's room, surprisingly Cross wasn't in his room like he was earlier today... she checked the spare room and the bathroom, but nothing out of the ordinary was there. She sighed and went to check the last room, her room. Killer slowly opened the door and crept inside. She gasped when she saw her window shattered and glass all over the floor. On the floor with the shattered glass, was drops of a black and liquid like substance. She ran back to the door, only to find it shut, and locked. She tried to break it down, but it was stuck in place. She screamed for someone to help her, or at least answer her.......

And somebody answered

Killer heard a dark chuckle from behind her and and deep sigh after it, "look at you... so frantic... so... afraid... Why? I don't get it... why are you so scared of someone, who you know nothing about..." She turned around to only be met with the dark glare of another skeleton... but she knew exactly who he was. "Why are You here.... I've heard about you... Nightmare... don't say I know nothing about you, because I know everything that you have done." Nightmare smirked and crossed his arms, "You say that you know who I am... but those were just news reports on the tv. You can't listen to rumors about someone's personality... you might be surprised on how much you may take a liking to someone who you have heard rumors about... bad rumors..." "what are you talking about... I've never even met you!" "That is true... You haven't met me... but now that we're here, why don't you and me talk... I haven't had a good conversation in years..." "I don't want to talk to you... you're a criminal!" "So? We talk to strangers everyday, and we don't know if they could be criminals, or worse... please, just get to know me, I'm sure it'll be worth your time." "Ugh... fine Nightmare... but don't expect sympathy from me..." "I won't, So first off, you know my name, but I don't know yours, tell me what is your name?" "My name, my name is Killer... So now you tell me, why do you do the things you do?" "I... do them... for, very personal reasons... I don't know you on a personal level to tell you that..." "Alright, fine, then why did you escape the prison you were in? All you're causing is fear to grow into people's souls..." "Killer, that's what I was born to do, spread negativity, and darkness. I give the people I'm close to nightmares. Like you." "Wait this is a nightmare? Wait.... people you're close to.... how close are you to me in the waking world?!" "Not to close, I'm living in a dark alley way and I have enough magical energy to reach out to you." "Alright, fine... that would make me feel really uncomfortable thinking that someone I barely know was in my head and near by." "Heh, that's understandable, So Killer, do you have a partner?" "What do you mean by partner?" "Like do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend if you're gay?" "And why do you need to know?" "Because I stole a book from the library about conversation topics and that was on there." "Really?" "Yes" "fine... to answer your question, no I don't have a boyfriend, and I am not gay." "Alright, I don't either, obviously, no one would ever give me the chance to speak." "Well you're speaking to me, and I may be willing to become your friend, on one condition." "Really?! Tell me what's the condition!" "You can't commit anymore crimes, or do anything bad that isn't against your will." "...fine... but this is just so that I can have a friend." "Alright then Nightmare, I will consider you my 'friend' now." "Great! Maybe we can talk more tonight... that sound good?" "Sure why not, I'll be asleep anyway so I won't be doing anything." "Alright! I'll see you later Killer! Also, please don't tell anyone about talking to me..." "if you keep your promise, I won't say a word." "Thank you... I'll see you at night time." "Yep, seeya." At that moment Nightmare disappeared with a smile on his face. Killer looked down at herself and sighed, hopefully this isn't a bad idea.'