•Cross x Dream {lemon} an interesting reunion

(Requested by BlueRose161 )

The day began with a skeleton named Cross packing the back of his truck with all of his important belongings. The reason he was packing up everything was because his girlfriend happened to own their house, and she had just broken up with him by confessing that she was cheating on him. So, he had to leave her home and go somewhere else.

Cross had planned out his route, and decided that he would be camping for most of the way since he had a traveling grill, and a mini fridge that was still working properly, as it had a built in battery. So for Cross' road trip, he was alright, he had an online job which was only temporary until he settles down somewhere and can get a real job.

After he bid goodbye to a certain bitch, and may or may not have slapped her face, he filled up his gas tank and made sure he had some extra batteries of any kind for his electronics, including a built in outlet for his laptop and phone to charge up and not die on him, AND he made sure that the heater and AC were alright and in good condition, he then left on a long road trip across the country.

It was only a week into the road trip before the snow season came, but this season was going to be a bad one. Cross made sure to have a shovel in case he got stuck in the snow and he needed to uncover the exhaust pipe on the back of his truck so he wouldn't be breathing in carbon monoxide.

One day, Cross was driving along the road, it wasn't busy at all, so Cross didn't have to worry about any accidents coming his way. He turned up the radio to hear what the weather was supposed to be like, but when he did, it said that where Cross was, was supposed to get a major snow storm any minute.

This frightened Cross a bit, a major snowstorm was no joke, so he had to be ready. He also needed to grab the food he has in the back of his truck, so he pulled over and got out of the truck. Cross shivered, it was very cold, and snow was beginning to fall. He grabbed his duffel bag full of food and looked around for anything else he thought was very important to him. Cross looked through his other bag and found an old photograph of him and one of his friends from high school, which he has had a crush on for a very long time, but he never told her in fear of losing her friendship.

Cross smiled as he remembered her beautiful smile, so he took the photograph as well and then sealed up his truck. He got back in the truck and put the seats down so he could have more room, just as the wind and snow started to pick up. Cross sighed in relief as the storm was moving in, knowing he would be fine for awhile. He turned on the heat and laid down, relaxing to the best of his ability.

After what seemed like two hours, the storm was full blown and it was BAD. Cross looked out the window and his eyes contracted as he couldn't see anything, the wind was that bad. He grabbed a blanket and turned off the heat so he could conserve it for later. He cuddled into the blanket and shivered a bit, how lucky was he to end up in a snow storm in the middle of nowhere! Cross' only comfort was looking at the photograph of him and his best friend whom he loved so much, why he got together with the girl he was with before is a mystery that only Cross knows the answer to.

The snow storm wasn't dying down anytime soon, after being stuck inside of his car for four hours, Cross was a bit scared. There was no one there with him, it was just him, all alone. Would he die here? He only grew colder and more scared. He didn't want to just die out here alone, he wouldn't submit that easily. Cross decided to turn the heat back on, but before he did, he grabbed his shovel and put his heavy coat on and went outside to clear away the snow from the exhaust pipe.

Damn it was cold out, but Cross got the job done and he also cleared out a larger area so the snow wouldn't just cover the pipe, it would travel to the ground before it could even block the pipe. Cross felt proud of himself and was about to go back into his truck and to the warmth, before he heard a very weak call for help.