AfterDeath

(It's so beautiful ;w; I am moved)

What a nice day here in Reapertale. Reaper had just received another list of people who he had to reap. He didn't like his job at all, but if you're the god of Death, you're gonna have to do things you don't like. He looked through the list, seeing places he's been to all the time, though once he reached the end of the list, something caught his eye, "the save screen? Hmmm never heard of that one... I'll do that one last to find out what's there." Reaper put away the list and summoned his scythe and teleported away to do his work. Each time he had to take away someone he kept growing more and more depressed... he wished he could have a friend... someone who cared about him... of course he had his brother... but his brother wasn't around that much to care about him... he sighed and continued to reap the souls, until he finished the list, except for one. He had to find this, "save screen" Reaper shoved the paper in his cloak and teleported out to the anti void. He walked through the white area and he found where all the alternate universes were. 'Hmmmmm where is this save screen?' Reaper was confused, none of them were labeled "save screen" he groaned loudly, if he couldn't do his job, he would be severely punished. He soon heard a glitchy portal open behind him, but he stayed focused on what he was looking for. "WOaH, DeaTh?! WHat tHe HeLl aRE You dOInG heRe?!" Reaper turned around and saw Error, the destroyer. "I'm looking for a place called the Save Screen... I can't seem to find it, could you direct me to its location please, I kinda need it so I don't get punished." "oK, YoUR LooKInG FoR An AU CalLED AftErTALe." "Aftertale? Ok then, I'll find that.... oh here it is, thanks Error, i gotta go now, take care." Error waved and Reaper opened a portal to Aftertale. He walked through and he found himself inside a black void-like area. He looked around and he saw a white figure sitting in front of a screen. He looked at his list and saw his name, "Geno hmmm... that's a cute name... to bad they have to die..." Reaper walked over to Geno and held his scythe up. Reaper almost dropped his scythe though when he heard him speak. "So... someone finally came, to end my misery... let me guess... you're the god of Death... and I was finally put on the to die list..." Reaper lowered his scythe, curious about this, Geno person. "Wow, you're a great guesser Geno, but I'm not here for your soul, I'm here for you, to learn about you." "That's a lie... don't feel sorry for me... this is what I want... please, just make this quick..." "no can do Geno, your to cute to Reap." Geno turned around to look at Reaper and he instantly blushed a shade of red, "d-don't call me cute, and if you're not here to Reap me, why do you have a scythe?" "Oh yeah, this thing. It was given to me and I think it's pretty cool, plus it gives me a good vibe." "No it gives you a vibe that says 'I'm gonna Reap you' can you please put it away." "Sure thing Gen, I can't say no to a pretty face~" "sh-shut up... my face is ugly... I have a glitch covering my skull because it's melting..." "exactly, it's unique, that's what makes it beautiful." "Whatever... now, you know who I am, who are you?" "Oh, right... I'm Death, or Reaper, I prefer Reaper though, it's got a nice ring to it." "Well ok then Reaper, it's nice to have someone here to talk with me... it's been so long..." "well now you got an awsome Death god to talk to~" "sure, an awesome Death god. Well, Come here and sit with me, you don't have to just stand there." "Alright, just don't touch me... you could die instantly." "Not Here I won't, this is the save screen, you can't die here, believe me... I've tried..." "well ok then, so I can touch you~" "yes you ca- DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" "Haha! Ok ok, I'll stop... or not~" "ugh, just my luck... a flirtatious, cocky and sexy Death god..." "OOOOO~ Geno thinks I'm sexy~" "I MEANT ANNOYING!!! GOD YOUR BEING LIKE THAT Right NOW!!" "Damn, when you get mad, I get really hard~" "oh my god... normally I would yell at you to get out, but there's really no where to go..." "if you want me to leave so badly... I guess I'll leave..." "N-NO!! I-i mean... sit down next to me and let's talk." "Ok Geno~ I'll sit down, next to you." Reaper flopped down next to Geno and smiled at him, "what are you smiling about?" "Nothing much, I'm just staring at the most beautiful creature in the world~" "*sigh* whatever... so how long can you stay here?" "Well, I'm gonna have to leave eventually... but I'll come back tomorrow if you want someone with you." "Really? That would be great... I haven't talked to anyone in years..." "that's a long time to be by yourself... I'm sorry about that..." "it's ok... it doesn't matter anymore, you're here now!" Reaper chuckled and checked the time in his universe, "oh shit... hey Geno... I have to head out, but I'll see you some time tomorrow ok?" "Ok... it was nice... thank you for coming back for me Reaper..." "heh no problem Gen, I'll miss you~" Reaper got a good look at Geno's red face before he left for Reapertale. Once he was gone Geno held his hands in his chest and just thought about Reaper... he missed him already... even though they just met, he couldn't help but feel something for the Death god, " I'll see you soon Reaper..."

(There, I got 5 done, now I'm all active for requests! Until I say so, :3 seeya)

(Important: the author of this book is not writing it anymore, so please don't criticize her in the comments because she will not fix something because of one person, as she is enjoying her time in a new fandom. Also, for the love of Sithis please stop asking for part twos and for the author to write a one shot for you, as it agitates her. Thank you, and for all you curious people out there, don't ask who Sithis is. And to those who know who he is, you're amazing and I love you. Thank you for reading this important notice

With love,
Trashy)