•Sugar x Melon

(Requested by a person I am unable to tag! Hope you find this because I still can't tag you! Also I specifically made Melon a female because... *coughs* she got big melons... if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) please don't kill me!)

Each day was a normal day for Sugar, sit alone in his candy shop as kids came in and out, being obsessed with his candy. Sugar didn't mind this at all, but he just wish he wasn't that lonely, since only kids really came to his shop. One of these days, Sugar decided to fix his loneliness by getting a cat in the shop, which attracted more customers.

Sugar picked out a gray-blue cat, which was more blue than gray. He named her sweets and let her roam around freely, but she mainly stayed with Sugar, wanting to keep him company (kinda like my cat!). Sugar was definitely feeling better, having a little cat who was only 1 1/2 years old was definitely keeping his spirits up.

But, as the years went by, he was still longing for something, but he couldn't tell what it was. Sweets was still bright and energetic, keeping him company, but he still felt lonely. He didn't want to always feel like this, but he didn't know how to solve that problem himself. So he continued to ignore the issue. Bad idea...

When Sweets turned 12, she died a few days later... Sugar was devastated by his loving companions death, and went into a state of depression. He buried her in an abandoned forest near his apartment complex and would visit her grave everyday, treating her as if she was his own child.

As life went on without Sweets, Sugar became more and more depressed. A lot of people stopped coming to the candy shop due to his attitude and Sugar was losing money. Still, he wouldn't step out of his depressed state.

~Lol that was just some backstory, hope you cried XD~

Sugar was sitting on his couch, watching the news while he counted his money profits, seeing if he had enough money to pay off rent this month. Sugar sighed in relief, as he just had enough to pay off rent, "thank you money gods... I needed this... so I can just stay here... alone... in my lonely apartment..." Sugar was still as depressed as he always was, but when he looked at the TV his eyes lit up a bit.

There was an add for sugar skulls in the market place, but the thing that made Sugar get an idea, was the fact that they were way overpriced at $15 each. Sugar remembered back in high school when he took a culinary class, they made sugar skulls.

Sugar immediately made a list of all the ingredients that he needed to make his own sugar skulls and rushed off to the store to get everything he needed.

Once Sugar came back home he immediately got to work, making as many sugar skulls as he could. It was around midnight when Sugar had made over 200 sugar skulls, mainly because his magic was great with sugar. He packed them all up and went to his room and flopped onto the bed, a smile on his face for the first time since Sweets died.

~tem skip~

Sugar woke up the next morning and immediately packed all of the boxes of sugar skulls in his car and drove off to his candy shop, before he opened the shop though, he cleaned up the place and made it look much brighter and happy looking. He then put some sugar skulls on display and put a sign up that said he was selling them for only $6.99! What a great deal!!

The fact that Halloween was coming and the Day of The Dead was also approaching, made sugar skulls a great thing to buy. (My birthday is the Day of The Dead!) Once Sugar turned the open sign on, and people were walking buy, they saw the price for his sugar skulls and they went in to buy some.

He received comments like, "these sugar skulls are so cheap, but they're so good!" or "where did you get these?! They're amazing!" or "you made these?! I've got to tell everyone about these!" Sugar was very happy with all the positive feedback he was getting, so he continued making them everyday, getting more and more people to come to his shop.