Story time

{Not a one shot, but it's something I think you guys will like}

Okokokokokokok, I have a story for you all today. Written in the form of fan fiction, of something that actually happened to me today X3 hope you like~!

1st story, characters are; Crescent (my oc), kaleb (another oc), and Ethan (also another oc)
Crescent: me
Kaleb: the other guy (such a description X3)
Ethan: my friend

My point of view (aka Crescent)
Today in algebra was tough... except that it also wasn't. We had an activity in class that involved opening a box locked by locks (obviously) and I just didn't want to do that. Sooooo, I went over to my friend Ethan and said hello "hello Ethan!" "Oh hey Crescent! Math is boring right..." "yeah... hey, what are you doing right now? We're supposed to be trying to open that box over there." Ethan shrugs "eh, I don't want to, so I'm doing my homework, Hey! Why don't you do it with me? Then you don't have to open that box either!" My eyes enlarged in excitement, finally an excuse not to do all that crap! I nodded and grabbed my homework and sat down with Ethan and we worked together. He sat at his desk, while I pulled up a chair and sat in front of his desk, sitting down backwards (you know, the way the cool kids sit in their chairs). As we worked, Ethan went on his phone and played some music... of course he had to play "Elmo's world" then again, it's catchy. People eyed us and one person asked if we were ok, which of course we denied. We're high schoolers listening to Elmo, something is clearly wrong. Eventually the other people in class got the box open, and we all got pens, pencils, and thankfully candy. I was pushing in my chair and grabbed my homework to go back to my desk, when I felt someone touch my shoulder, and he whispered to me "Crescent get your thick ass out of the way before I rape you" I turned around and of course it was none other than Kaleb. On the outside I was cringing, but on the inside I was laughing my ass off. He's always said stuff like this and it's hilarious. "Ok ok Kaleb, I'm moving, I don't want your disgustingly small dick near me" Kaleb rolled his eyes and brushed his arm on my hip, smooth move asshole. I quickly sat down at my desk and waited for class to be over, and then I can get to art, the best class of the day!

~

The bell rung and I sprung out of my seat. I walked out of the door and walked towards my classroom which was so far away. Of course, mister fuckboy had to come over again. "Hey Cressy~ wanna hangout at my place after school~?" I rolled my eyes "no fuckwad, I'm going home to sleep, and not with you." Kaleb whined and continued walking with me. Even though it may not seem like it, but Kaleb is a good friend of mine. He just can't control his hormones and it's hilarious. I let him walk with me since we had art class together, so I just let him tell me jokes and make me laugh, he's hilarious in general.

We got to the classroom and we sat down next to each other, along with some other friends of ours. As we were drawing, Kaleb kept turning towards me to either talk to me or our friends and his knee dug into my leg. It's not comfortable at all... oh well. Sometimes he would attempt to "win me over" by whispering in my ear about how "sexy" I was, yeah right.

One of my friends gave me some candy, and of course Kaleb wanted one. So when I went to hand it to him, he opened his mouth and made me feed it to him. I swear, he's so strange, and my friends were a little weirded out. I didn't care though, he's done worse. I'm not gonna say what he did, but it was weird. I'm gonna tell Ethan about today, I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fin~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, you there. If you want more stories like this, just go ahead and tell me in the comments! Who knows, if a lot of you guys like this, then maybe I'll make stories about these guys just for fun! And ships... hhhhh- I have an issue ;w; anyways, this whole day was hilarious to me that I just had to write about it, also, everything that happened in this did not bother me in the slightest. Since I really don't give a fuck :3 btw, these characters are furries, please no hate for that ;-; I know some people don't like the Fury fandom... and they hate it... so just please don't hate me for them T^T (I will draw how they look if you guys want more tho)

Have a nice day~