Chapter 1

Disclaimer ~ I do not own Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy characters. As well as the songs you well see here, they do not belong to me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The Morning to a Unknown day Chapter 1

Bright lights flashing everywhere, the sound of the crowd booming all around this amazing prodigious concert stadium. My heart is thumping inside my chest with the feeling that my voice is going to wow the crowd. But at the same time I feel the nerves in my stomach. My hands are shaking with excitement with each step I take to the center of the stage. All these different emotions are in each part of my own body. But the one part of my body that is not occupied with uneasy and or pleasant feeling is my head. My mind saying over, over, and over again 'Don't worry, you can do it. Sora, my son.' The voice of my passed away mother repeating the same thing over again is what's keeping me moving.

Before I knew it, I was at the center of the stage facing an enormous crowd. Countless eyes staring at me, waiting for the show they want to begin. The nerves in my stomach have moved to my whole body. Nerves soon turned to fear, causing me to look to the left. With my eyes closed, I decide to open them with hope. Hope to see the reassuring smile of someone, someone who is precious to me. But as soon as my eyes were fully open, there was no one. A moment of confusion and sadness swept through my whole body. The option of wanting to know where my precious one is was no longer there. The reason for it was that the music had started to play. Indicating that the concert is about to start. Once again, I face the crowd. All cheering for me, the performer to give them a great vocal entertainment. Deciding that I must do this now I open my mouth to begin singing.

"Good Morning Destiny Island," the radio station host said in a loud tone, startled me to sit up on my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 6:30. It was all a dream? I sighed and started getting ready for school. "Well folks, it is no surprise that this week number 1 song is still the same one for the past 2 weeks," said the morning radio host. As I got out of bed and started to change into my uniform. I turned around and knew what song he was talking about. "Here you go music lovers, the number one song for the past three weeks."

I'm all alone and so are you

So bring it on what we gone do

Your lust is strong and I feel so gone

When we're alone nothing is wrong

This song has been played in every hour for the past few weeks in every station and music channel. In my opinion, this song is not terrible; it's just not five star rating I should say. I turned back and resuming to get ready for school.

Baby I'm a bad girl, Sexy I'm a bad girl, Daddy I'm a bad girl, Honey I'm a bad girl

Claw my way at you, Body want a tag you

Now I'm looking at you, you froze like a statue

As soon as I got dressed for school, I turned the radio off. I went out of my room and walked down the hallway. I stopped right in front the picture of my parents that have passed away when I was 7 years old. That was 7 years ago. I really missed them so much. My mom had my hair color and my dad had blond hair. "Well mom and dad, today is another day of school. I just hope I can get through it with less trouble than usual," I spoke to my parents' picture. I continued walking down the hall but I stopped at the corner to the kitchen. The cause of that was the same song that woke me up. As well as hearing to my siblings talking about the song.