Chaptah three!

Jack's pov:

(Later after Ricky picked up Andrew and Anthony)

"Everyone to the living room! We have some rules to go over!" Connor yelled.

We all followed him and sat down on the large couch. Anthony jumped on me, and Andrew laid down across Rebecca, Ricky, and Jenn, who was sitting next to me.

"So it seems we need to discuss living arrangements. Now, we have five rooms, and that's it. You 5/5 people are all staying here this weekend, and so is Andrea. Andrea is obviously staying with Kian, but Anthony should probably stay in there too to make sure no funny business happens. Andrew and Rebecca will stay in my room, because I lost the Rock Paper Scissors game, and I guess that leaves Jack and Jenn together," Connor finishes.

The whole group except for me and Jenn share glances.

5/5 go upstairs to put our bags away. I follow Jenn into our room for the night. I set my bags down, and turn around. I watch Jenn put hers away in the closet, which she called dibs on. She catches me staring, and clears her throat saying, "Well, I guess we better go back down. " She looks almost nervous. We head downstairs, and once our hands touch from walking so close. We share a look and stand apart. When we get downstairs, we can hear everyone whispering in the kitchen.

We look at each other again, each knowing exactly what the other is thinking, and we tread lightly over to the doorway, staying hidden.

"Is everyone clear? We know they like each other, but Jenn is a tough nut, she'll never admit it, even to herself." Andrea whispered.

"I SHIP JACKXPENN!!" Anthony yelled. At this point we hear a loud smack noise, an ow from Anthony, and a "you deserved it" from Rebecca. I looked at Jenn, her face red, and I'm sure mine was worse.

It was this point I realized I liked her, but I knew she was confused about what was going on, because she walked down her slower, and she only heard Anthony. I decided to just walk in, pretended to be laughing about something Jenn said, and she must've gotten the message, so she played along. Everyone acted a little freaked but they also looked relieved that they thought we didn't hear.

I walked over to the kitchen, grabbing some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ben and Jerry's. I grabbed a spoon for me and Jenn, because it was our favorite flavor, and no one else really liked it, plus there was only one tub, so what the heck.

"So whatcha talking about?" I said.

The group all looked at Kian, who apparently is great on the spot, and said, "The beach. We were all gonna go later tonight, you two wanna come?" he asked.

"I'm in!" We yell at the same time.

**two hours later**

Just as Mean Girls finished, we finished our ice cream, and everyone decided to go change for the beach.

When me and Jenn got to our room, we looked at each other, a little confused on how we were supposed to change, seeing as we didn't have a bathroom, and everyone already had dibs. Jenn finally just decided to change in the closet. when I finished changing into my trunks, I called out to Jenn that she could come out now. Although I was seriously happy for the three minutes of being alone because of all the awkwardness between me and my best friend.

She walked out and my jaw dropped.

"I need a little help," she said, "It's kinda cold out so I don't want to just wear this. Can you help me find something to wear over it?" She asked.

I couldn't trust my voice, so I just nodded. She looked pretty freaking amazing in her bikini. I followed her back into her closet, picking out shorts for her to wear while she looked for a shirt. I do have some great fashion sense, if I do say so myself. I grab a pair of light jean shorts, and red vans for her. I turn around and she's buttoning up a red flannel shirt, one she got with me at the mall the last time we were together. I have a matching one in my bag. She grabs the clothes and puts them on.

"Should we go downstairs?" she asks, and again I nod.

"Took you two long enough," JC said, smirking. If looks could kill, my eyes would've blown his head off. fortunately, Jenn didn't noticed. Everyone else was sniggering, and we all walked down to the beach.