Chapter eleven: Explaining!

Will not be graphic until you see a notice at some point in the chapter! If you don't want to read it, just skip that part! but the first part is very important!

Jenn's Pov:

I shivered, realizing how cold it was outside of the restaurant. I started to walk back inside as it started to rain. Terrific.

I walked over to our table and everyone asked where Lauren was. Oh no.

"Uh.. She had to go home. She didn't feel too good." I stuttered. I was still shivering, but I couldn't tell if it was because of the rain or the long-lasting effect Lauren tended to have on people.

Jack caught on quick, and put his flannel on me, pulling me over to the empty chair near his. He pulled out my chair and pushed me in. As soon as he sat down, he took my hand in his, giving me a worrying look.

I sighed, knowing he knows I lied and I resign to the fact that I will have to tell him sooner or later. Knowing him, it's gonna be sooner. We continued on with dinner, but I didn't eat that much. Only a little bit of pasta.

Once dinner was over, most people took the same cars back to their hotels, but Jack decided to hail us a cab. He opened my door and walked to the other side of the car.

He got in and stared at me for a little while, but I couldn't look at him. I'd cave and tell him everything. That couldn't happen. At least, not right now.

But he's gonna find out anyway, a small voice in my head said. You might as well get it over with. You know you're gonna tell him. Just do it.

"Not right now," I say, "Back at the hotel, I swear, I'll explain everything." He sighed, knowing this is the best he's going to get out of me. He looked like a mix of both annoyed and relieved, yet he still grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

At this gesture, I leaned into him, watching the streets pass by. Soon enough, we reached the hotel, and Jack pulled me inside. I sighed as he pulled me over to the elevator, knowing what's coming. I hope I find the right words. I'll just use the hotel mini bar as motivation and inspiration. He pulled me into our suite, and I walked over to the mini fridge where they kept the drinks.

I took a large swig from the biggest bottle, and pulled it over to the couch. Jack was still in our room, probably changing. I happily decided to keep drinking. I decided to also get a bottle for Jack, to make the news easier for him to take. I just hope he won't get too angry. I grabbed another large one, and set it down on the couch, and continued drinking still. At this point I was a little woozy.

Jack finally came out of his room, wearing tiny shorts and a tight shirt. He didn't notice I was drunk until I sat down.

"Woah, don't you think that's a little much? We aren't even of legal age!" he almost yelled.

"Just calm down, I don't plan on going anywhere! Besides, you should probably drink some too before you hear this story. " I practically begged.

He looked at me, not moving, but he realized I wasn't gonna talk until he drank a little. He looked at me a little suspiciously, sat down, and opened up the bottle.

"So what happened between you and Lauren?" he asked.

Where do I start...

"Well, she hates me. She hasn't always hated me, we used to be best friends. But then she changed. It's like she got jealous of my friendship with you, and she started telling me not to hang out with you. But even though she intimidated me, I didn't. And when I didn't, she got worse. I'm not sure you knew this, but she always had a stalkerish crush on you. She made my friends hate me, she made me look worse in front of your friends, and then she did the worse thing she could when I was still standing," I paused to look at Jack, who took a swig, so I did too and then I continued.