Chapter Twelve! also really sorry!

i think i need to explain myself. first off I lost my ipod a few weeks ago and I literally jsut remembered I could use the computer for this, hahah I'm actually really stupid. and this also means I lost every name and character you guys submitted.. because all of it, (and i mean ALL of it) was on my ipod. Every little note, everything. Which really sucks because I had most of the story planned out. But im gonna try to remember as much as I can, but I'm really sorry to everyone who had a part, because there is just no hope to remember who you were without my ipod, which I have little hope for finding. also I would like to say I dont really know if I ship Jackxpenn anymore, but if you guys want me to continue the story i will try. and I know I left it off at a cliffhanger, so I'm gonna try to do the chapter tonight even though its really late. 

songs- Tove Lo- Stay high remix hippie sabatoge

Fancy- Iggy

She looks so perfect- 5SOS

Stereo Hearts-- Adam L ft. Gym Class Heroes

Jenn's Pov:

The loud yell, more like squeal, woke me up, and I fell off the bed. Thankfully I pulled the sheet with me, so I was covered, but the same could not be said for Jack. He fell to the floor on the other side, where Rebecca and Anthony, could not see. Rebecca was rubbing her eyes furiously as if to get the image out of her head, and Anthony was doing his checkmate dance, and I honestly have no idea why. Rebecca, who had been muttering furiously, ran from the room, and Anthony looked up and noticed she was gone, and then glanced at us, and stuttered, "Well my mom told me I am too young to watch porn, so I'm gonna go. Uh, alright bye," and he too ran from the room. Jack and I shared a glance and then hurriedly started grabbing our clothes, avoiding another look at each other. I got my clothes on and left the room, grabbing Jack's almost empty bottle of vodka and finished it off. This was gonna be a long day.

I knew Jack was behind me as I left our suite, and I found the others in their room. I figured this was gonna be awkward anyway, so might as well get a few questions answered anyway. They seemed to be thinking along the same lines. 

"Why did you guys come in our room?" I asked.

"Duh, its like three, you have a meet and greet, and then we all leave right after, and you haven't even packed yet!" Rebecca said. 

"And where were you?" I asked Andrew.

"Bitch, I like pizza more than you two." he answered, smirking. 

I'm just gonna leave it here tonight because I am really tired. Like I can barely keep my eyes open and I don't want to make this any worse so I'm gonna go to bed.