Chapter ten

Sorry for not updating for so long. I really just suck at this so who cares right?

I apologize for my mini depressed moment

************************************

"Jenn? Are you alright? What's going on?" Jack called from outside the bathroom door. I shakily stood and answered, "Yeah I'm fine! Just give me a minute!"

(A/n: IMPORTANT so I decided that the Lauren actually is gonna be Lauren Elizabeth, but just having the traits of a bad guy and my twitter friend Lauren. I don't think she's like this at all and I love her videos, the ones that I've seen)

I walked over to the sink and fixed my hair and makeup. I guess I cried a little.

Taking a deep breathe, I opened the door. I got weird looks from everyone, but fortunately they didn't say anything, and I just walked over to Jack, sitting in his lap, putting my head on his chest and my arms around his neck. Rebecca just shrugged and started saying that we were gonna meet the rest of the group in like twenty minutes.

"Who's the rest of the group?" I ask.

"Well, like O2L, Andrea, Arden, and Lauren."

I gulped but no one noticed.

(I wanna apologize for if I mess anything up on Lauren or Arden because I don't watch their videos much but I promise I'm watching some right after this)

I stood up and decided to go get a water. I stuck an extra one in my bag because I'm not going down without a fight. The fans and even our friends think we are really great friends. But in all honesty, she treats me like dirt.

I grabbed a flannel and left the room. This is gonna be fun. I hopped on Jack's back and started laughing. He made a weird yell and started running after Andrew, who hid behind Rebecca, who said "Come near me bitch I fucking dare you, " we stayed a little bit away after that.

We left the lobby and got in the cab to drive to our meetup, which was Mcdonalds. We hugged everyone and Lauren hugged me last.

"Me and Jenn need to go talk. Lots to catch up on! We'll be right back." She said. I looked at Jack as she pulled me out of the restaurant.

"Alright listen here. You need to back off Jack. He's mine. " She said.

At this, I scoffed.

"Okay that's it. First off, you can't talk to me like he's your property bitch. Or him. Second off, just because you could've had a thing together, you ruined it yourself. Kissing his best friend. Well, middle fingers up to you! And I know you have a crazy stalker crush on him or whatever, but you need to back the fuck off. Just because I'm finally dating him gives you no right to try to ruin everything I have left. You've already lost me my best friend. Fuck you!" I said, getting a fresh wave of confidence.

She pushed me.

She pushed me.

Oh, it's on.

She narrowed her eyes but I cut her off, taking the water out of my bag.

"And while you're at it, drink this because you're so thirsty for attention." I yelled.

She leaned in close to my ear, and the words that left her mouth sent chills running down my spine.

"This is not over. "

She turned around, hailed a cab, and went away.

*************************************

Would you guys mind if Anthony had a girlfriend? Someone kiked asking if they could be, and I don't wanna say no. But I will make her just a friend if you guys are really against it.

Kik me at yourebeautifulstrong if you want to be a characters friend girlfriend or boyfriend I guess