Chapter 5ive

Jenn's pov:

I grab his hand and we walk downstairs. We enter the kitchen and I clear my throat.

"So first of all, Connor, maybe next time, don't scream, just like shake us awake. Second of all, I would appreciate if you all would act normal. No awwws, no heart signs, as long as you don't want a punch to the face. Thank you. " I said.

I see Rebecca laughing at Connor, and I give her a look.

"Now I vote we go eat, and shopping. Anyone in?" I ask.

"YAAAAS BI***!!" Ricky yells. He runs out to his car, and grabs his keys. Connor and JC chase after him to join.

Kian grabs Andreas hand, dials a number, and walks away. We share confused looks, and run to our cars. The Fab Five ride to the mall in my car.

When we get there, we all meet up at Panera. It seems the person Kian called was Tyler Oakley, and he walks in with Troye Sivan. They share glances and sit down. Across from me. I can see Tyler give me the look that's says "I know what's up" and I can feel my face getting red. I sip my drink and say hi.

(A/n: don't judge me for bringing troyler in, I wanted them to be apart of my story)

"So what's up?" I ask. I notice how close "Troyler" are sitting. I raise my eyebrows and their faces get red. No one else is paying any attention, Ricky and JC are having a rematch with their drinks, seeing who can drink the fastest.

"Together on Valentines Day?" I smirk. They look at each other, and bring their hands up to show me they are holding hands. I squeal and give them both a huge hug. Still, no one is paying any attention.

"So what's up with you and Jack," Troye asks when I sit back down.

"We're together now," I giggle, looking at Jack. He is currently cheering on JC, who is about to lose, again. He looks at me, then leans in to give me a peak on the cheek. My face goes red, and Troyler awwws. We sit there for a few hours, before Troyler has to leave to go do another collab. We all decide to leave Panera and go do some shopping. Me and Jack split up, him going to shop with Kian, giving me some well-needed shopping time with Rebecca and Andrea. We go to Forever 21, picking out some new outfits, and getting some for our new 5/5 collab tonight. Jack and Rebecca decide to get a matching shirt, once they stop in at Zuminez where we were also shopping, after we left Forever 21.

After a few hours, we pick up Taco Bell and go home to the o2l house. After we eat, it's dark out, so we do our collabs outside, with Ricky's help. We decide to do my video first, as it was a fun way to kick off our Saturday night. It was about a very intense game of musical chairs. I won the first round, and Jack won the second. We decided to do a final round. Which I won, I might add. When Jack lost, he grabbed my legs to make me fall off, and it was either fall or grab onto to him, which I'm pretty sure will surprise my viewers but oh well. It was more fun than I admitted.

In Rebecca's truth or dare video, Jack had to surfboard with me, and at some point I ended up grinding on him. Errrr... He was also asked when was his most recent kiss. He said Friday night. Which was true...

In Anthony's video, when I was asked who was my New Years kiss, Jack suddenly looked nervous and played with his nails, and I played it off by saying I would never tell.

In Andrew's video, Anthony had to catch his flight before we could do Andrew's video. At one point, Jack touched my butt, which I drew attention to, and Andrew left it in... And I wore Jacks shirt for a little while in it, but most people didn't notice. I only saw like two comments about it. It seemed like Jack looked at me a lot in the video, but I'm not sure.

Jack's video was a bunch of randomness, and we stole Kian and JC's wii and they tried to ruin our video as revenge. It was a really fun night. Soon we all decided to just go to bed.

While Jack was taking a shower, I went upstairs to brush my teeth and I passed Conner's room. I smirked and took a picture as revenge against Rebecca. The two of them were sleeping pretty close themselves. I went back downstairs and Jack was already in bed. When I laid down, he placed his arms around me and pulled me in.

************************************

Awww! How cute! Sorry for pairing Connor and Rebecca I just thought it would be different from other fanfics. Haha and thanks for six reads hahaha (sorry I say haha a lot)

Don't judge me!!

What are your otps?

Idk byee!!

Stay cloudy!!

Ps who are your favs in o2l or fab five?