Chapter nine

(A/N: okay so I'm sorry but I really didn't like writing that so I guess if you guys like those parts leave a comment down and I will get one of you to write those parts. And I don't think there will be one like that for a while because it's a love story not a sex story. I mean there will probably be parts further on like last chapter but if you guys are interested one of you can kik me it's yourebeautifulstrong and I will choose who can okay bye onto the chapter)

Jenns pov:

I decided to wear a crop top saying "more sass in my pinkie than you have in your body" high waisted shorts, and vans. I straightened my hair then curled the ends and did my makeup. I wanted to look nice. I sprayed my favorite perfume from BBW, I know cheap but I really like their perfumes okay don't judge, anyways it's Warm Vanilla Sugar, and I walked out.

Jack was sitting on the couch, already dressed.

He looked up and smiled at me, stood up, walked over and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. He took my hand in his and told me that the others had arrived and were in the lobby. Tonight we have off and then tomorrow we have meet ups and our show.

(Sorry guys Digifest really confused me sorry in advance for messing up that stuff)

We left our room and went to the elevator. We knocked on 3/5's room door, poor Rebecca. The three biggest divas, none will last threw the night.

( I feel like my writing sucks rn because honestly I have no idea what I'm doing and I really want a nap so I'm sorry if the story turned to shit)

"Oh look, the bitches showed up," Anthony said, barely glancing up.

"I think someone shoved their tampon up too far," Jack said. Everyone burst out laughing except for Anthony. He shot death stares at Jack for as long as he could, before a smile crept onto his face.

"Are we leaving?" I ask.

"Bitch no! I keeping my fat ass here so I can sleep!" Rebecca yelled.

"Fine, let's get some movies and food," I say.

Rebecca smirks.

My phone starts ringing and I go to the bathroom to pick it up and be able to hear it. It's unknown. I shrug and answer the call.

"Hey girl!" a familiar voice calls.

"Lauren?" I ask.

"You guessed it! Listen I think you and I both know we have to talk. I'm in London too for Digifest, but then I'm going back to California. We have some... What's the word...rules to go over, " putting unnecessary emphasis on rules. She knew I got what she meant.

I couldn't speak.

"Well bye! Talk to you later!" she air kisses and hangs up.

I sink to the bathroom floor.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oooh shits about to go down!!

I'm really sorry for sucky chapter honestly I had no ideas what to do other than the ending and I'm trying to get over mono

So evil character! I picked the name Lauren bc someone on twitter actually knew about my story can you believe it anyways her name is Lauren and she's pretty cool haha.

Anyways if you have any ideas or anything else you wanna say either comment or kik me at yourebeautifulstrong :)

Who wants to do a contest? I've got a few ideas!

Thanks for almost 300 reads!! That's insane!