Prologue

**Author's Note:  Hi everyone! I hope you will like my fanfiction, please be cool with me, I haven't posted stories since five years, I don't know if I'm good or bad but I hope it will! More AN in the end of the chapters are waiting for you! I love you guys <3**

___________

Everything was dark in that part of the Galaxy. Not a single sun nor a single moon was shining, and if they existed, they must have been destroyed by now. On a huge dark planet was a Titan called Thanos, contemplating the dark sky. He was the ruler of this dark horizon, had won several wars and was considered everywhere, whether in a bad or a good way. His wife, Hel, Norse Goddess of death, came to him and said:

"My Lord, what are you going to do about the Infinity Stones?"

"Well, since the Humans are not those little cockroaches we think they are, since they are ready for a new level battle and do not want to hand over the Stones they have on their planet, since Ronan and Loki have disappointed me, I'll do it myself." Thanos replied.

"How?"

"My Chitauri army is ready. And I've been told I'm not the only one who wants to rule the universe. If we can make some accords then everyone will have its part on the big massacre I am about to make."

Hel said nothing more. She just looked at her husband and thought that it wouldn't be as easy as he thought, with the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy — and perhaps other people they would have gained to their cause — trying to stop him. The Avengers managed to stop Loki from getting the Tesseract for him. Thor stopped Malekith the dark elf to take the Aether, and the Guardians of the Galaxy prevented him from taking the Orb through Ronan the Accuser. He might not take them seriously, while they were a real danger but of course she would not tell him all of this, otherwise he could get in a terrible anger.

Thanos knew letting his potential allies taking control of the Stones would not be a good idea, but he decided he would promise to give them everything if they got him the Stones and if they defeated those stupid righters of wrongs called Avengers — what a stupid name! Who do they avenge? — and Guardians of the Galaxy. He started laughing with sadism, and kept looking at the dark horizon, looking forward to win over the whole Universe.

____________

**AN: So, I hope you like it and I just can't wait for you to keep reading. The next chapter is on its way, please share or review! <3**