Chapter Four

**AN: Hi everyone! Happy (late) thanksgiving! I'm so grateful I have people reading this fanfiction, because it's super important to me. Also I have good news to be grateful for: my US student visa has been approved for 5 YEARS *dances* :D Anyway, here is chapter four, I hope you will like it, it's the first introduction to new character and to the proper crossover! Enjoy!**

_________________

Bill Potts entered the TARDIS with a big smile, soon followed by Missy, Nardole and finally the Doctor. She sat on the chair away from the TARDIS' console, and started removing her Victorian clothes, on her actual clothes. Missy went downstairs to keep repairing the TARDIS as agreed with the Doctor when he freed her from her vault back on Earth a few times earlier, and Nardole and the Doctor started the TARDIS to leave Victorian London.

"Oh my God, that was amazing! I mean for real, attending Queen Victoria's wedding was one of the best things that have ever happened to me, Doctor. Thank you for bringing me in" Bill said with enthusiasm as the TARDIS took off.

"You're welcome Bill. But next time, try not to scream 'Blimey I can't believe I came from the 21st Century to be Queen Victoria's maid of honour!' while the whole church is waiting for the Queen to pronounce her wedding vows." The Doctor replied.

"But sir, it was not her fault if the whole church was full of robots wanting to murder Prince Albert and the Queen!" Nardole protested.

"Yes indeed. But they wanted to kill us too somehow you know, and it wouldn't have been very practical if we had been indeed killed back in 1840."

The Doctor tried to steer the TARDIS, in vain ; the TARDIS wanted to bring them somewhere they needed to be. It started flying through perturbations and everyone had to hold on to something.

"Seriously, Doc, can't you stabilise it??? I'm working down there with actual tools in steel that hurt when you get them on your head or on your knee!" Missy grumbled.

"What do you think I'm trying to do, Missy???" The Doctor replied sharply.

"I think you're trying to get us killed!!!" Missy retorted before swearing, trying to hold on to something.

Finally, after a few more perturbations, the TARDIS stabilised and landed. The Doctor ran outside to see where they were and let out some kind of swear word mixed with some grumblings. Nardole, Bill and Missy followed him outside and joined him.

"Don't tell me we are where I think we are, Doctor..." Missy sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Unfortunately, Missy, we are indeed where you think we are..." The Doctor replied, quite upset.

"Excuse my lack of knowledge, but could someone tell me where the hell we are?" Bill asked, a bit lost.

"My dear Miss Potts" Missy replied, "we are at the moment on a Dalek ship. And I bet you think it's quite okay but I assure you it's not, because, if you never had the... let's say pleasure to meet the Daleks, well it's not exactly the kind of species who you can actually give a hug to, and they're not the kind of species who would be happy to have you on board, especially Nardole, the Doctor and I..."

"Remember, Bill, you've seen a Dalek before when we were escaping your friend Heather. We landed during the Time War, in my past." The Doctor reminded her.

"Oh yes, the Daleks are the little salt shakers that scream 'EXTERMINAAATE!' whenever they see you?" Bill answered.

"They don't shout it at me only, but we are not the best friends in the world so they particularly shout it at me." The Doctor replied with an amused smile. "Now, I'm wondering why we're not back from where we left. The TARDIS wanted us here, but why?"