Chapter Six

**AN: Hi guys! How are you doing? So, today's update is a bit short, I am sorry about that. Is still hope you'll enjoy reading xx**

__________________

Stephen and Wong went downstairs to welcome their guests and the former opened the door. Faced to him were, in their costumes, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Vision, Scarlett Witch and the very newbies Ant-Man and Spider-Man. Only Bruce Banner was in his usual scientist white coat. Stephen smiled, and said:

"Welcome to Kamar-Taj, Avengers."

"My God, again someone copying my beard! I must be really famous and liked!" Tony said with amusement as he saw Stephen's beard, while removing his Iron Man mask to let Stephen see his own beard.

"I'm sorry to destroy such a narcissistic dream, but I've no idea of who you are." Stephen lied with an even more amused face in front of Tony's disappointed face.

"Dude, with the suit, it's obvious! I'm Tony Stark!"

"Stark? Are you from Game of Thrones?"

To Tony's silence, Stephen took a more serious and exasperated face, before claiming:

"C'mon, man, Game of Thrones! You cannot not know this super series! No? Seriously? In which world to you live?

"... New York City?" Tony replied with an innocent face.

"Are you Dr. Stephen Strange?" Steve Rogers interrupted with an irritated stare for Tony, before looking back at Stephen with curiosity, and then looking down at the Eye of Agamotto, glowing green.

"Yes, I am." He said aloud, before muttering apart to Wong, who laughed silently: "Finally someone got my name and Doctor title right!"

"So, uh, may we?" Steve said, showing the door.

"Oh, right, yeah, come in." Stephen said, letting them all enter and leading them.

Stephen and Wong led them to the room they just left. Some Masters came in with the traditional tea service, the very same from the one Stephen was served when he arrived in Kamar-Taj for the first time. Wong asked:

"Would you like some tea?"

"Er, yeah, why not?" Tony replied.

"Please, take a seat." Stephen invited them, as he sat crossed-legged on his comfortable pillow, next to the table where the tea service was put.

Everyone looked perplexed but sat on the pillows, all around the table, while the Masters were giving them tea cups fulfilled of the hot drink. Wong sat next to Stephen, and then thanked the Masters, who left afterwards:

"Thank you, Master Hamir, thank you Master Shinuo, thank you Master Laurent. So, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?"

"We are here because of the Infinity Stones, Mister...?" Banner asked.

"I'm Wong, Dr. Banner, and, I see. You are interested in the Time Stone I suppose." Wong replied.

"We intend to secure all the Infinity Stones." Thor replied. "And we think the last one, the Soul Stone, is here, in Kamar-Taj, in your possession."

"This would be surprising" Stephen said gravely, "I have read about the Infinity Stones for around a year now, and I never found any information that the Soul Stone is here, in Kamar-Taj."