Chapter 1

~ Her name is Yamurah Ikaruga ~ She was captured by the Kou Empire at the age of 6 and became the slave of first imperial prince until now ~

~ Her looks above ~

Chapter 1: Becoming a Servant

~ Yamurah's POV ~

"RUNNNNN!!!!!"The people yelled. I ran too, Kou Empire had burned down my homeland, killed my family in front of my eyes. I still managed to outrun them. I was about to escape when I was lifted in the air and I turn around to see the magi of Kou.

"You can outrun the soldiers but you can't outrun me, little girl."He pulled closer and wrap his arms around my waist. We were heading to Kou Empire.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

We arrived and grab my arm as we were heading to the throne room. We arrived and I see their emperor. He dragged me inside and threw me in front of him.

"Is this the one, Judal?"He asked and the guy captured me nods."Yes Emperor Hakutoku, she was the girl known as the Child of the Angels and Gods."He knows my true identity?! But how he did knew it? Did someone from us betrayed us.

"Stand up, little girl."He said strictly as I stood up. What made me shock is all of them bowed down even him and the 'Judal' guy."Save my 10 children, they were poisoned by their own sister."The guy I suppose is Koutoku said pleading. I nodded as they bring them in, the poison is spreading fast. Now I was closing my eyes for the healing.

O theoí kai ángeloi
Eláte kai daneíste ti dýnamí sas
Óli i fýsi syndyázetai se mia
Archaía mageía: Therapeía

I glowing blue, white and gold appeared as the poison started to disappear on their bodies. All servants and even the doctors were shock. Until they were healed.

"I can give them a spell that protects them from all diseases and infections."I put my hands in their heads and I also muttered 'Prostasía ángelo ouranoú' Each of them as one of the children had opened his eyes. They were so happy right now.

"But since you were captured....."The Emperor said."And help my brother to cure, I would like you to become one of the dungeon capturers."Everyone gasped at his offer."It would help you to become stronger than before,"I look down but look straight in his eye.

"Yes, I'll accept your offer, you majesty,"I said bowing and he smirked.

"Very well then. It has all begin. And you will be Kouen's servant forever."