Chapter 5

~ Her clothes ~ 1 week later ~

Chapter 5: His True Feelings

"Judal, Yamurah. Go warn them that there will be a war."The two of us nodded as we flew towards sindria, they also were aware and casted barriers made by Yamraiha herself.

~ 2 hours later ~

We see that the sindria is surrounded in a barrier. I am on point, Judal makes a hole at the top with my help and soon everyone is alerted.

We landed on the ground with some imperial guards."Why you all look so grim?"Judal asks while grinning but I hit his head."Hey what was that for?!"He yelled to me.

"You forget what Kouen said? Only we have to do is to warn them, you little childish guy."I step forward but they let their guard down.

"Something dangerous will happen, Kouen said Black rukh are detected somewhere and it can't be judal. We suspect that it is in Magnoshutatt, there were monsters that had killed people there so would you agree that Sindria and Kou to fight off the black djinns"I said and they gasped at my offer. It is what kouen said after all.

"Kou......and.....sin.....dria.........working.....
......tog.....et.....her?!"They said as sinbad smiled and nodded."Why not?"I smiled too."Well that's all we could say."I said and we disappear back to kou.

• • • • • • • •

*bonk*

"What were you doing judal? Are you trying to pick a fight with the ones that kouen wants to team up?"I said angrily while our heads bumped to each other.

"They are our enemies you old hag!!!"He spat back and we glared as lightning appeared around us while the others just sweat drop and kouen arrived and face palmed too.

~ Kouen's POV ~

The two seems close. I felt a pain in my heart. I just leave them and koumei and kouha followed me. I am sad right now because they were acting like close. We stopped in the hallways when I grip my sword.

"Kouen-nii-san, is there any problem?" Kouha asked and I smiled at him."Why am I like this? When I am around that woman it felt like something but when yamurah is with other guys I felt like......
......Jealous?"I said sadly and they flinch. They never saw me like this.

"It means......."Koumei said."You love her don't you brother?"He asked."Yeah but it is not time yet to tell it. I need her more experience before it is all too late."I said and they smiled."You finally said it...." Kouha says smiling.

"Yeah yeah call her, because the war's starting."I said and they nodded.

~ Yamurah's POV ~

"Tch I hate that weirdo."I said as Koubun just laughed."As expected....."He says. Kougyokou is with me so he is here too. But Koumei and Kouha barged in.

"Yamurah, Kouen-sama requests your presence at the throne room."Koumei said and I went to the throne room already.

• • • • • • • • •

"Kouen-sama, you request my presence." I said as he smiled."We're going. The enemy has arrived."He stood up and we went outside. I was about to get on my own carpet when.

"Come at my carpet."I just sighed and get on. Kouha seems to had left already first. We were about to head there when some deformed black djinns appeared. I used my sword and flew while they go on without me.

I can't afford to lose. I thought and began to slash them all but one had step on me as it was painful. I coughed up blood and they were draining my magoi. I closed my eyes and smile.