Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Half Truth

And here we are, kou empire, leam empire, sindria kingdom and seven seas alliance are staring each other. I also glared and look at them.

"Now that their common enemy's out of the picture."Alibaba says and Aladdin runs in front of the tension."Hey stop it!!! You did promise to pull back your soldiers, didn't you Kouen-san?"Aladdin says but I step forward.

"No aladdin...."I answered him."Our really original objective is Magnoshutatt."I said and he just went silent and step back.

"Our opponents might have gotten switch out."Kouen spoke."But the objective remains the same."He says coldly.

"No....."Aladdin says."This is not what I have agreed to...."He adds but I pity him a bit. Like 0.01% of pity. He's a kid and even he is a magi he doesn't know that us and sindria are enemies.

"I know that Kou still has a magi and a one more metal vessel user."One of them said. I gripped my fists. He is mentioning Judal."Are they hiding
some kind of a trump card, perhaps?" The blonde woman whom I know is Mira Dianus says.

"We could say the same to you."Koumei spats back at her but she didn't get mad. Of course it's no big deal."How about it Sinbad?"But before sinbad speaks Jafar uses a random fishing rod to hit his head until I facepalm. Hitting the king with a fishing rod? That's new.

"Hey sinbad."He says calmly."After all the precautions we took to make sure you wouldn't get into a scuffle with Kou Empire!!!"He exclaims. He should be the king instead, for he knows manners. He looks at Morgiana."Isn't that right, Morgiana?"He says.

"That's right,"The girl says.

"The Seven Seas Alliance had become an ally of the Leam Empire."Sinbad says confidently. The three look at them and Alexius steps forward."He speaks the truth."He says.

"Lady Scheherazade made the decision before she left for the final battle."He explains. I stared at him ang sharpen my eyes before nodding.

"There's no force other than the Seven Seas Alliance that can hold its own against Leam and Kou Empire."Sinbad speaks again."Do you understand what that means?"Kouen just stared at him.

"Moreover, after half destroying the country ruled by Matal Mogamett."He says."My subordinate Yamraiha's adoptive father, I can't very well abandon it."He says. This guy....he wants kouen to tell them about me.

"I will spare no efforts towards the rebuilding of Magnoshutatt."They all gasped while I widen my eyes in anger and it attempted to change into bloody brilliant red color and gripped my fists tightly but Kouen touch my shoulder and I smiled at him as I calmed down.

"That......bastard."Kouha curses."He is planning to plunder Magnoshutatt?!"He growls in anger."Don't tell that guy even calculated this!!!"Koumei says angrily but I glared at them and they shut their mouths.

"Now then....."He walk towards Aladdin and grab him like a plushie."I'm claiming this magi!!!"He yells and we were shock. My face white with wide eyes and also hanging open mouths.

"WWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTT?!?!"

"We promised right?"He says to aladdin while smiling."Y-yeah."Aladdin replies but I go back to my normal self and back to cold looks."K-Kouen-sama."Koumei stutters.

"If he was the kind of man who was only after territories and power....."He says coldly."We could just step on his throat right here. But......"He says a bit of anger and fierceness in his voice."I'm sure that's not the case."

"You're more of a handful than I expected."Sinbad chuckles at his words towards aladdin."And there is rumors that this girl."He points at me.

"You made her a slave of Kou Empire isn't that right?"

Everyone gasped and Koumei and Kouha were very mad and were about to attack him when I blocked them."The rumors you say Sinbad?"He nods.

"There is no truth."

"All kingdoms are after me, they seek my power.....but it is my decision if I let myself be captured. If I let myself be caught it means I am choosing that empire to give my blessings to them. And that is Kou Empire."I said and they smiled.

"Judal caught me and he never hurt me. What their objective is Kouen, koumei, kouha, kougyokou, hakuryuu and hakuei were poisoned by Gyokuen."I tell them.
"It made me shock that all servants, the emperor and judal bowed and pleaded to me that 'Save my children' I agreed. And now they offered me to be a Dungeon capturer and also a eternal servant of Kouen and the Kou Empire."I said and they smiled.

"I agreed because Kou Empire will be my home, where I learned to be strong, where the people loved me and respect me to how I care for them, loved them and protect them and I'll tell you my identity."I said and soon it was time to tell them half of my true identity.

"My name is Yamurah Ikaruga, I am the true child of the Angels and Gods."I said they were surprised."I am a magi and a general of the strongest but now a fallen empire, Emerald Empire, who is friends with the Kou Empire."I speak."I am the last magi and along with our strongest full body djinn equip Alexius-san, the 2nd rank general. Isn't that right?"I said and they stared at him.

"She speaks the truth."He says."And we worked together, A war were triggered. Alexius died, but I used my whole lifespan to save him. I cut out my heart and cut out his wounded heart and my heart is inside his, but the gods gave me a second chance to live. And it all ended to protect all of everything."I said and they were surprised at how did I saved him.

"I'm sure his friends see the cut on his heart."They nodded."That's all, it is only half of my identity so the rest is you'll see it actually."But Kouen lifted me up.

"Hey let me go!!!"

"That's enough."He says."We'll be going back now."I struggle to break free but I give up. When he turned back I cried but I threw a extra wand towards Morgiana and a silver wand to Alexius. They pick it up and smiled.