Chapter 3

~ Same outfit ~

Chapter 3: Backing up Sindria

"You three did a good job back there, mostly how Yamurah's threat idea." Kouen says and we said thank you as well. We left and I took a bath in the bathroom. A hot water bath.

"The best as always......"I said to myself and relax myself.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I changed my outfit to a new one. My best outfit.

And get out fresh and walk around until Hakuryuu came

And get out fresh and walk around until Hakuryuu came."Kouen wants to see you right now."He leads the way and we were at meeting hall. Is there any problems right now?

"Sindria kingdom requests our help because they were under attack by a dragon. I'll send Yamurah there."Kouen says as I was surprised but I cannot disagree to this."It is fine to you?"I nodded and he smiled.

"I just lend them a hand because that enemy is an actual dragon but very huge so I select you since you are the only strongest dungeon capturer here."He said and I nodded and headed to sindria with some magicians though.

~ Sinbad's POV ~

Did he get my message? Why is Kou Empire haven't arrived yet. I knew it he would betray me.

"I......can't fight anymore."Yamraiha says as she breath heavily."Yeah my metal vessel is at limit."Sharrkan says.

Come on Kouen!!! I yelled mentally but I was the one remaining to fight. I should help them.

"Come forth in me, servant of rage and greatness, Baal!!!"I began to attack the dragon."Bararaq Saiqa!!!"I cast but it dodge the attack."Divine lightning!!!"I said and lightning appeared to hit the dragon but the dragon had a shield.

What? It has a shield so why they can't take the dragon down. I was attacking the monster at full power. Everyone seemed to be amazed. You didn't help us huh? I won't do the same if you didn't really help us. The dragon swung its tail at my stomach and I screamed.

The dragon was preparing a roar towards the whole sindria when a red lightning shot its mouth as it screamed. Where did that came from. I see figures in a red carpet especially the one in the front.......wait Yamurah?

Those magicians began to attack the monster at full power and I returned to my normal form and fell until someone catches me.

"Wow such an idiot king, sorry for the late arrival."I stared at the girl in shock. Why she is here? Is she the one kouen  sent?

"Ya.......mu.......rah?"