Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Passionate Kiss

"Hey, Yamurah,"Kouen sits next to me. I was in the grasses and touching the flowers."You know I missed you, without you here, the people were not like this when you returned to your home."He says. Those people loved me eh?

"And also sometimes Alexius visits here since you said he was a general of the Emerald Empire,"He adds. He visits me here? "Koumei and Kouha missed you too very much."Those two are like very childish.

"Kougyokou misses you, In fact, the whole Kou Empire missed you."He says sadly and I smiled, how sweet of them all, I like that, it makes me cry. I am crying literally.

"H-hey you're crying."He says shock but he pulls me in. I felt something warm, something soft and something passionate amd romantic. I see Kouen kissed..........me. But I accept it.

~ Koumei's POV ~

Where did brother go?! I was in the gardens but I see two figures.....Kouen and Yamurah.......Kissing? The others saw it too and they were squealing at the romantic moment.

"Never thought he would be romantic." Judal says smirking."It is a lovely moment. I bet they're a thing right now, and when they are married and she is now the Empress,"Kougyokou says as she begans to imagine it. Hakuei nods as she smiled."How sweet of them. I think they should be quick, or else she might fall in love to someone but since she kissed him. It has a great chance that she and kouen will be the rulers of the empire."I agreed.

~ 1 week later ~

~ 3 days ago flashback ~

"Brother you've come?"I said while with kouen. Brother visited me here.

"About my visit."He says."Emerald Empire is going on a some crisis, and only thing to solve it is......"I bowed and spoke."I'll accept whatever you decide. You're the emperor after all."He smiles and pats my head.

"You'll be marrying Ren Kouen, do you agree Emperor Kouen?"He starts to blush and me too. He nods and smiles."Yes Emperor Hansel, and I'm willing to supply your needs and help you in every crisis of the empire."They stared at me because I was still red.

"I-I-I-I A-a-a-agree t-t-t-to I-i-i-i-t."I stuttered as he smiled."Well that's it, one year more and you two will get married."

~ end ~

"Thanks for your stay Yamurah-sama!!!" They said. They didn't know the marriage yet even the ren siblings except kouen since he was there.

"Yes, I will be back in a year, for a surprising event,"I stared at kouen and he nods. Koumei was figuring it out and when he get it, he blushed."Am I right at my guess?"I nodded.

"I must go, I'll see you again sometime. You can tell them kouen if you like,"I already left and returned to Emerald Empire with brother.

~ Kouen's POV ~

"What does she mean Nee-san?"Kouha asked."Her brother came 3 days ago and he told me that they faced a crisis. So to solve the crisis......."I step up in a stage. They listened carefully.

"I will marry her, a marriage to be exact. She'll become the Empress of Kou Empire and I'll help them."

"Okay.........wait WHAT?!"Kouha says and the servant was shock too."Then how we will prepare it?! The coronation and the wedding too!!!!"Hakuei asks shock.

"And I want it like how the Chinese wedding way and the coronation too." They began to plan the decorations, foods. They had sent invitations to all friend countries. Sindria too.

~ Sinbad's POV ~

Here I am, reading politics and signing some contracts. While the eight generals are here except Jafar and the three bestfriends.

"Sinbad, there were rumors spreading throughout the kingdom."Jafar speaks barging in."What kind of rumors Jafar?" Yamraiha asks.

"Is that....."He spoke."Emerald Empire's 1st Imperial Princess, Yamurah Ikaruga is getting married to Kou Empire's Emperor Kouen, making the two largest empires might become one empire and that is our greatest danger."He says. We  were shock.

"But when I ran into Judal and asked him about the marriage, he answered 'yes' and I was surprised."He says."And he gave this card to us."Jafar hands me a white envelope as I opened it and read:

'You are Invited to witness the Coronation and Wedding of Yamurah Ikaruga and Ren Kouen. Tightening the relationship of Ikaruga amd Ren and tightening the relationship of Emerald Empire and Kou Empire.'