Chapter 8

~ Her clothes since revealing clothes is not allowed in Emerald Empire ~

Chapter 8: Emerald Empire

"We'll head off to Emerald Empire."Kouen says. I nodded, because the truth is they actually survived because I sealed them away for 100 years. We ride in the carpet and head off to Emerald Empire with some servants and soldiers. We brought Judal and Hakuryuu too.

I guide them where is the Emerald Empire.

~ 4 hours later ~

We arrived and landed and soldiers had blocked our way.

"State who you are!!!"They yelled but a tall figure like Kouen appeared. It was my brother, Hansel Ikaruga, Emperor of Emerald Empire. I bowed down but soon I was pulled into a hug.

"It is really you sis!!!"He says happily and I hug him."I assume you're Ren Kouen, Ren Hakuryuu and Judal?"The three nodded. We were now in and we were at the meeting hall. Soon I was changed into the Imperial princess dress.

 Soon I was changed into the Imperial princess dress

~ 3 hours later ~

"You're staying here?"Hakuryuu asked and I nodded."Because this is my home too. Don't worry I'll visit."Kouen hugged me tightly."Remember what father and us had taught you okay?"I nodded but he gave me a gold necklace with a blue opal gem. He tap my shoulder and smiled before they left.

"I suppose he's in love with you?"He asked and I nodded."I am too in love with him. But it is all your decision if I can't marry Kouen brother."He widened his eyes.

"Hey I am not greedy, girls should be the one who makes the decision. If you two are in love I would agree to it!!!"He says nervously but he agrees."After all they are our allies."I hugged him.

"Thanks brother."

~ Kouen's POV ~

"Kouen-nii-san, where is Yamurah-san?" Kouha and Koumei asked."Yeah where is she?"Kougyokou asked as they all asked the same questions.

"She's back at Emerald Empire, truth is that Yamurah is the first Imperial Princess."They were shock at the moment.

"NAANIIIIIIIII?!?!?!"

"But I have a plan to at least get her back here but not by force."I said smiling at the sky."You mean brother.....?!"Kouha says.

"Yes....."I spoke."I'll just gonna have to propose a marriage to their emperor in the right time."But they agreed to it.

"Go Kouen-sama!!!"

"We'll support you!!!"

"No one will take the crown of empress except Yamurah-sama!!!"

I smiled at them. I never felt this before but now I'll promise while she's gone I'll do what she has done.

~ 1 year later ~

~ Yamurah's POV ~

"Sindria arrives here very soon?"I asked and he nods."Yes, because we will join forces with them."I widen my eyes a bit. Kou and Sindria are enemies from what my brain tells me------

"SINDRIA HAS ARRIVED!!!"

We came out and when they saw me looking at them with smile in my face, they were shock."You were a princess?" Aladdin said and I nodded.

"Yes......"I replied."It is starting."I added and we meet on the meeting hall.

"We would like to join forces with you." My brother said. They were shock."It would make Sindria a big kingdom."I said and they nodded."From now on we'll be trading and I'll donate some special trained soldiers and also I'll cast a barrier to protect your kingdom from all evil. You can go in or out while the enemy can't go in even a magi can't too." He adds and they signed the contract.

"May I talk with her for a second?"My brother nodded as we walk outside."Is Kouen fine with this?"I shake my head. They smiled and said goodbye before they left. I went to my room.

"W...wife....of....Kouen...."

"WIFE OF KOUEN!!!"I yelled in my room and servant comes in."Hime-sama, you said you want to visit Kou Empire."Laira spoke and I nodded.

"Prepare a blue colored carpet."She nods as I go out and I brought Mason the 1st rank general, Faith the 2nd rank and Ruby the 3rd rank with soldiers and my servant who is using healing magic only and for fighting she use barrier and cancelling magic.

~ 5 hours later ~

We arrived but the guards had block us but I glared at them."You had forgotten me already eh?"They widen their eyes.

"Y-Yamurah-sama!!!!"They bowed down as all of them bowed."H-hey what's with the commotio-----"Kouen, koumei, kouha, kougyokou, hakuryuu, hakuei and judal stared at me with wide eyes and open mouth. But I ran towards Kouen and hugged him.

"It has been a long time Kouen."He wipe his tear."Y-yeah, how's Emerald Empire?" He asked."Fine as always, anyways am I welcome in?"He nods.

"Of course, you are always welcome here, Princess Yamurah!!!"We were now partying and everyone joined.

"Let's cheers for Yamurah-sama's return!!!"Koumei yelled as we yelled. I love this family, they are always my family forever.

I love this family forever.