Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Priestess of the World, Lazuli
Recap:

"I speak as the priestess of the World. And not Yamurah. Let me do what the princess wish"

~ Yamurah/Lazuli POV ~

"Let's go Lazuli."I said while inside of a dimension as Lazuli nods."Hai hime."She says as now we attacked the monster along with the others who will help us.

"Megáli aktína!!!"Lazuli casted as white beam shot the hands of the monsters known as medium as it screamed. I smiled."That's  a nice shot."But lazuli was dodging the attack of medium fast.

"Bararaq Saiqa!!!!!"Sinbad yells as the monsters uses a shield."Ágios spathí diátrisis!!!!"Lazuli casted as a sword pierced through the shield. She glared at the monster.

"Lazuli let's do this."I said as she was now in a praying position. Magic circles appeared around us.

Hitobito o michibiku hikari.
Nan-nen mo shihai shite kita kami no hikari.
Hikari to tentai no ā kamigami to megami, hantai-sha to kurai michi o eranda hito o hakai shite, sekai o hakai shiyou to shita hito-tachi o hōi suru!!!!

Ouraní trochiá tou astéra!!!!

The magic circle was getting smaller while the sky is opening until it was gone  and light shot down with stars too. The monster was now disappearing into dusts. I still focused and the shield was cracked into pieces. We both still had our eyes closed.

~ Kouen's POV ~

"This spell......"Koumei says."It is called
'Ouraní trochiá tou astéra'."I said as they looked at me."It is a ancient spell, it can obliterate anything it its path. No shield or nullifying magic can withstand the impact."I added. She told me everything and I told her my everything.

A brave warrior and soon to be mine I said in my mind and I smiled at her strength at how she showed us her power.

~ Yamurah's POV ~

"Hime, it is all done, but the magoi will be inside you but you will suffer some paralysis for a minute but you can speak but weakly."Lazuli said and I nodded. Soon I can't move my whole body when I returned to my normal outfit but I felt some warm. I was lifted by Kouen.

"Hey are you fine?"He said but my eyes is still different. Until it returned to normal and I blinked."Ko......uen....."I said weakly."C....c....can't......m....mo....move."I said as he figured what's happening. But he was staying close to me and even hugged me.

"Yamurah-sama!!!!"The servants said as I look at them and soon I coughed. "You can move now hime. Goodbye." My eyes returned to normal and I still coughed from the pain."Phoenix...."He said as she appeared and began to heal me until the cough was gone and the wounds I got from medium's attacks.

"Let me help you up,"He said but we see another war. Leam Empire."Let me take them down, Aladdin can't take them down alone even if he's a magi. He doesn't know his true power."He nods but his face was painted with worriedness.

God of war and time
Come forth in me
Lend me your form
Lend me your power
Lend me your strength!!!

I flew towards them as they were trying to take titus back but I shot one of them and they look at me

I flew towards them as they were trying to take titus back but I shot one of them and they look at me."You dare to take Aladdin's friend?"But one of them transformed into a metal vessel as I grinned."Fighting against a....God?"They gasped."Then I shall ripped your souls out."The other pink haired human spoke.
"Alexius, you go deal with aladdin. We can deal with this."I even grinned more.

"Are you defying the 5th magi? If you killed me you're enemy is the whole Kou Empire. Killing me would enrage them all."I spoke the truth. They were shock.

"Pólemos Theós ierí ékrixia!!!!!"Many swords made of magic shot them except the girl. She looks like morgiana very much and no doubt about it!!! She widened her eyes and soon I flew towards Alexius and he turned back and see his deary friends are down.

"Chrónos theoú: grígoros pros ta emprós!!!"Soon the same swords came out but it was fast so he screamed and return to his normal form."Aladdin, wipe the soldiers back to where they came from!!!"He nodded and he made three giant people out of sand.

"Halharl Infigare!!!"Fire came out to surprise them. When they were now gone back into sand the soldiers and even them were back to are they from.I had saved Magnoshutatt. I help healing their friends."I guess you're all fine. I am Yamurah Ikaruga, Dungeon capturer of Kou Empire and also Emperor Kouen's loyal servant."I said bowing politely at them."Thank you for saving us,"One of them said and I smiled.

"I am just....."I spoke."Following the orders of Emperor Kouen."I replied but I stayed with them.