Long Night of the Dead

Y/n P.o.v

Looking to my left side I saw a motorcycle jumping from a ramp straight towards us. It was on the air and from the back was a girl with a staff jumping from the vehicle "Rei!" She landed beside me giving me an ok with her fingers. I gave her a smile and nodded.

We ran towards a group of Them and started attacking. I swung the axe to the left on one of Them with such force that it hitted another that was going to attack Rei. One lunge at me that I lost my footing. I immediately stabbed it with my knife and it landed on top of me. I got it off of me and stood up looking at Takashi, grabbing Saeko from the bike and throwing her making her spin.

*SCREEEEEECH*

I turned around looking at Saya surrounded by four of Them. Hirano aim the gun to them ready to fire.

Y/n: "HIRANO, SAFE THOSE BULLETS FOR LATER! TAKASHI YOU TAKE THE RIGHT, I TAKE LEFT!" They nodded and Takashi went with the motorcycle and I had to run.

Takashi killed the two on the right, but the other two were closer to Saya. I ran to the car, climbed over, and jumped from the top. I readied my two knives, stabbed them behind the head, and pushed them to the floor. Got out the knives from their heads and stood up looking at Saya with her shocked face.

Y/n: "Saya, are you ok? Did one of them bit you or something?" I asked worried and checking her neck and arms.

Saya: "I'm a-alright Y/n, I d-didn't get b-bitten or anything." She said flustered. 'Was it for my concerned for her that she got flustered?' I asked to myself. "Thank you for worrying." I nodded and turned to Rei.

Y/n: "It's good to see you are still around kicking ass Rei." She giggled.

Rei: "It's good to see you are still jumping from something and landing on something else Y/n." I scratched the back of my neck and chuckle.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Takashi with a relieved smile. We fist bump indicating that we are ok and still crushing heads.

After that, we were under the bridge discussing what's our next move now that we reunited once more. We were planning finding a place to stay for the night now that is getting dark and tomorrow go to the one who lives close to check on their families if they're ok. 'Lucky for them.' I thought because I-

Shizuka: "Oh. I have the keys for my friend's house and it's not far from here." She interrupted me with excitement.

Y/n: "Great, but also returning the subject of what doing next, we need to find a way to cross the river. The bridges are close or worse like what happen a few minutes ago." They have thought, but Shizuka beat them.

Shizuka: "My friend, the one that owns the house has a car THESE big." She said giving the word 'these' with more power and extending her arms to each side. "It'll probably help us cross the river."

Takashi: "Then I'll take Shizuka with me and head there first, can you guys follow us the way there? I will leave some tire marks for you guys." We all nodded.

Y/n: "We will walk as fast as we can so we don't get caught up with the dark night." Takashi fist bump me and Shizuka was already on the bike. With that they left and we followed as fast as we could.

On the way, we saw thin tire marks making curves, so we went with it. But the way was a little quiet until Rei killed the silence.

Rei: "Soooooo, what happen with the teacher Shido and the other students?" The others looked at me, but I just hummed a tune for them to know that I won't answer. They all sigh making Rei confuse.

Saya: "We planned on leaving and that teacher thought he could brainwash us all, but SOMEONE gave him hell, like literally scare him to death." She looked my way when she said 'someone'. They all just hummed telling that it was true.