Plan of the Dead

Y/n P.o.v

When I was fourteen years old, I asked my dad if having a girlfriend was something special. He told me it is the best thing that I'll have in my life, but that I have to wait because the best ones comes when the least expected and when there's much trouble with one's self. He also told me that it will bring pain in your life and it will compromise one's objective, and that right now it will be a distraction and it cost your pocket.

Well, right now I think that some of his opinion are true, but right now I was with one of the girls that I met in school a few days ago, we went through a zombie apocalypse, and fell in love without knowing it, until now.

We had a 'small' make out session that it turned out to be a heated session. I have to say, the kiss was very passionate and wild. It was the best thing that I had in my life.

Right now, we were walking back to the others to the manager's office in the mall, while holding hands. After the kiss, I told her that we should head to the others so we can form a plan and to not keep them waiting. She just nodded with a tint of pink on her cheeks. When we were out of the restaurant, we were on the right side of the mall, we kept quiet, yet still walked side by side. I was on her left, looking at the the bottom part of the mall. Our hands had brushed a few times and she tensed a little. I took the initiative to hold her hand, she flinched and looked at me very shocked. I just gave a her a small smile and gave her a kiss on her left cheek and she blushed like a tomato.

She looked away, but eventually she interlocked with my fingers and hold it tight. We were like this for ten minutes, when we reached the office, we let go of each other and headed in.

Y/n: "Guys, we ar- ARRRGHHHHH!!!" Someone jumped on me and scared me. I manage to hold her and keep my balance, because she was very light. The tiniest member of our group with pink hair was in my arms right now. "Alice! Don't scare me like that." I said with a little worried tone.

Alice: "Sorry. I just got very excited to see you again and I was worried that something might have happened to you." She manage to say in between sobs, and tears conning down her eyes getting my shirt a little soak.

I kneeled so she could be standing and I could be at the same level as her. She took a step back and she was looking down. I put my fingers under her chin and made her look at me. When she looked at me, she had red eyes, maybe because of me, so I told her: "I made a promise to you, didn't I? I promised that I will always be here for you and the others, and always return to you if I'm away for a little while. Remember that promise?" She nodded with a smile. She still had tears coming down, but I wipe them off. "Then don't worry, I'll always keep my promise, so there's no need of crying. Now, give me that confidence smile that you always have." I said the last part with pride while standing up. She straighten her back, made a salute, and gave the best confidence smile that not even I could give. I patted her head and smiled.

I looked at the others and they had right smiles on their faces. Takashi was the one that made the first move to come closer to me and talk to me.

Takashi: "Everything alright Y/n? You didn"t look very well earlier." I nodded and made a fist in front of him. He looked at it first, then we made a fist bump.

Y/n: "I'm fine Takashi. Everything is better now." I said while looking at Rei where she was beside Saeko. Rei was looking down and blushing. Takashi looked at her as well, he looked confused, but then, I think he understood why I said that. He looked back at me with an evil and playful grin. i just gave him a smile, but a nervous one.

Takashi: "Ok, I'm glad that you're better than before. Also," he leaned to my ear and whispered: 'I give you the best luck and I hope you had the best kiss of your life.' I looked at him shocked because I never told him that Rei and I kissed, and I knew that he would give the space I needed if something was bugging me. He just pointed to his left side of his neck with his right hand to hide it from the others with the smirk that he had at first.