Chapter 1 "

3POV

No, they weren't technically old enough, but that wasn't gonna stop them. Lance tore Keith pants off of him. Keith continued to give the other boy deep love bites. The heat was intense and was fueling their need for the other. Lance pushed himself into Keith and, without waiting, began pumping into him quickly. Keith screamed and clawed at Lance's back. Lance sucked on his lover's neck with intensity. He grabbed Keith's dick and pumped it with his hand as he thrust even harder into Keith. Keith pulled Lance into a passionate kiss. The boys pulled back, both sweating and panting. "Lance!!!!" Keith screamed as he came all over him and Lance. "Hng, Keith!" Lance breathed as he released into Keith.

The two boys just lay there tangled in each other's arms. "That," Lance said breathlessly, "Was amazing!" Keith just nodded in agreement. "You were great," Lance said to him. "Not as great as you," Keith said. He snuggled up into Lance's chest. The two of them fell asleep quickly. 

The two of them had been dating for almost two years now. And, yes, They knew that they were too young to be having sex, but they're teen boys. What do you expect? Keith is 15 and Lance are 16 years old. Obviously, they would be dead if Shiro were to find out. The whole team knew that they were dating and even supported it, but sex is on a whole different level. 

Anyways, It's been a whole week since the boys had started sleeping together. They had been doing it every night this week and nobody even noticed or cared. 

 Keith's POV

It was early in the morning and Lance and I were cuddled under the sheets. I sat up slowly and slid out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom. My stomach gave a sudden lurch and I bent over the toilet. Lance came running into the room when I started to puke. He held my hair back for me and rubbed my back. 

When I had gotten everything out of me I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Keith? Hey, are okay??" Lance asked while tailing behind me. "I feel fine," I replied. "Just really hungry." "Hungry?!?!? You just threw up everywhere and you're hungry???" I shrugged and opened the fridge. I pulled out three eggs, an apple, leftover chicken from dinner last night and a tub of chocolate ice cream. I cooked the eggs while munching on my apple. I then sat down and began to eat my 'breakfast'. Lance just stared with a look of disgust on his face. By the time I had finished the whole team was gawking at me.

I placed my dishes in the sink. I suddenly felt a smaller being dragging me out of the room. "Ummm? Pidge??" I said to the green paladin. She shoved me into the bathroom. I banged on the door and demanded to be let out. Lance was thrown into the room with me. He had a slight blush on his face as he said, "S-she wants you to pee on this."  He handed me a light pink gadget. "This? But wh-?" I was cut off by Lance. "Just do it! Okay?" I  nodded and did as I was told. 

It was awkward using the pink thing, but I managed. When I was finished I washed my hands and turned to Lance. "What's going on," I asked him. "Everyone is acting kinda weird." Lance just gave me a kiss on the forehead and a soft smile. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the bathroom.  I handed the pink thing to Pidge who was waiting by the door talking to Shiro. She studied it for a moment then her eyes went from Shiro to Lance, then rested on me.

"You two are sick!" Pidge yelled suddenly. "Pidge, calm down," Shiro said putting a hand on his girlfriend's shoulder. "How can I? These two went and fucked! You're such a slut, Keith!" "Hey!"  Lance stepped in. "Don't you ever talk to my boyfriend like that!" 

They all kept yelling back and forth. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. They all went quiet. "Now! If you are all done throwing a fit, I would like to know why I was called a slut and why you are all fighting!" My head kinda hurt and I felt a little dizzy. 

"Keith,"  Lance said turning to me. He grabbed my hands as tears spilled from his eyes. "You're pregnant." Is all I heard before everything went black.