Chapter 6

From what I understood, something in Keith's surgery went wrong. He was screaming and crying. My hand was turning purple from Keith squeezing so hard. I felt weird inside, like another part of me was trying to take over. Keith was in danger. Keith is mine.

The doctor was yelling something but her voice was drowned out by the screaming of a baby. I looked up to see the small figure being cut off from his mother. His purple ears were like that of the galra. I watched as the baby was placed in Keith's arms. But he was soon taken away. I saw Keith scream as the infant was pulled from his arms. The doctors shot him in the neck and he passed out again. The baby was placed in my own arms. I stared down at it with tears in my eyes. It screeched and squealed In my arms. So precious and tiny.

"Lance," the doctor put her hand on my shoulder. "I need you and the baby away from Keith for now, please." She looked desperate and she sounded worried. I nodded shakily and stood to leave. Keith started to scream again. This time the scream was different. It was more high pitched and it sounded like a wounded animal. I'm not sure why but I whipped around and began growling at the people around him. They want to hurt our omega! I clutched onto the baby and started heading towards Keith. But the nurses and doctors all stopped me. I growled and... barked? They pushed me and the baby out of the room. I heard it lock. I raped at the door. "Give me my omega!!!" My voice was deeper than normal.

"Lance?" It was mama. I turned to her and ran to her arms. She caught sight of the infant in my arms. "So this is my grandson! Tell me, what did you name him?" She said taking him from me and leading us to another room. She began to wash him with a wash cloth.

I looked down at my son. "Oliver..." I whispered. He grasped onto my finger. I began to to cry softly. He smelled so musty and wonderful as all babies seem to do when they are born. I cradled him in my arms once mama had cleaned and diapered him. He had his mother's dark hair. And my tanned skin. His purple ears were perked up. I figured the ears were from all this galra DNA.

(Bts starts playing somewhere else but not in the story. Sorry lemon drops I just love Kpop!!)

Mama waiting with me for the next 5 whole hours. I prayed that Keith would be okay. I was so afraid of losing him. Oliver cried for his mother and for food. I couldn't really feed him, but Keith could. One of the nurses came and took care of Oliver for a little while, but he needed his actual mom. I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't even think straight. Keith was in there dying! What was I supposed to do???

I cradled my son to sleep at around 6:30 am. I felt my own eyes droop as I sat on the ground outside of my room (Keith's operating room). I had just nodded off when Doctor Griffen opened the door and came out. She had sweat pouring down her face.

"I'd like to give the baby a check up if that's fine with you." She said as she helped me to stand up. I gave her a worried face and said, "How is Keith? Is he okay?"

She nodded and smiled happily. "The operation went successfully! You can go see him if you would like. Just be careful, he is still in some pain."

I reluctantly handed the doctor my son and stepped through the door to see my beautiful boyfriend. He smiled weakly when I came near him. The doctors had done a good job at cleaning everything up.

Keith grabbed hand. He inspected it curiously. "I'm so sorry. I bruised it bad." He whispered hoarsely. "It's fine, love. I'm okay." I whispered back and I kissed him softly on the forehead. "How is Oliver?" He asked me. I told him that he was okay and that the doctor was taking care of him at the moment. Not 5 minutes later the doctor came back to us with a sleeping little angel in her arms. She handed him to Keith who took the babe carefully. The baby beat Keith's chest and began to whine. He knew where he was. Keith began shushing him and guiding the infant to his bare chest. The baby began suckling immediately. It was extremely adorable. Keith began passing out. I crawled onto the bed and under the covers so that I could wrap my arms around the both of them. I was feeling extremely protective of my small family.

"I promise you both that I'm never gonna let you go. I'll keep you both safe." I whispered quietly before allowing sleep to take over.

(Omg! Over 500 reads already!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I didn't think that this would get past 100 tbh. It means so much to me that you guys are enjoying this as much as I am! Anyways that's all for now lemon drops🍋)