Chapter 7

The next 12 hours were hectic to say the least. Screaming babies and zero sleep.

I sat patiently on Lance's bed while I nursed Oliver. Lance was downstairs waiting on the rest of Voltron to get here. Oliver detached himself from my nipple to coo and make noises. I smiled at him. He had yet to open his eyes but I'm sure it will happen soon.

"Hey, Kitten." I whispered softly. He opened his mouth and a small noise escaped him. I felt a smile play on my lips. He doesn't seem to want to sleep. I've been up for hours and I'm so exhausted. There was a slight knock on the door as Lance stepped in.

"The team is here." He said quietly. I nodded softly and sighed into his chest as he hugged me close. The baby squashed between us. We watched carefully as Oliver began to fall asleep. I smiled at him again. "One at a time I guess?" I whispered to Lance. He smiled and nodded. He went back out the door.

He returned a few minutes later with Shiro. My brother's eyes widened when he caught sight of the small angel in my arms.

"Shiro," I whispered. "Meet your nephew, Oliver." He sat carefully on the bed with me and peered down my son. "H-he... he's beautiful, Keith. Wow." I carefully placed Oliver in Shiro's arms. He smiled softly and talked to the baby. He was so careful with Oliver, as he would break at any moment.

Next to come into the room was Hunk. He congratulated Lance and played with the baby. "I'm an uncle!" He whispered as he rocked the baby in his arms. Lance and I laughed quietly. Lance was snuggled up beside me on the bed. Our fingers intertwined as he kissed my forehead.

Hunk left and Pidge took his place. "Wow!" She said quietly as she came to sit on the bed. She gave me a hug and I kissed her lightly on the cheek. Katie is my best friend. She's like my sister. I love her to death. She giggled as Oliver was placed in her arms. "Hi, buddy. I'm Pidge. I'm your aunt! You and I are gonna have a lotta fun when you get older. I'm gonna teach you physics and robotics! You're gonna be a genius!" I laughed as I listened to her.

"I don't want you nerding up my son, pigeon." Lance said with a scowl on his face. Pidge just smirked and got up to leave the room.

Allura and Coran came in as well later on to look at the baby. Neither one of them dared to hold him though.

Once everybody had seen the newest edition to the team Lance and I laid in bed with Oliver in my arms. We both watched intently as our son began to open his eyes. They were a deep blue. Like a nice shade of indigo staring back at us. "Hey, buddy!' Lance said as he grabbed Oliver from me. "God your eyes are so beautiful!" He whispered. Oliver began to make noises. His food melted my heart. It was like angels themselves had been placed in my sons vocal cords. So precious. I watched as my boyfriend held the creature we made as a symbol of our love. He talked and Oliver talked back in his own babble. I laid my head on Lance's shoulder and closed my eyes slowly.

I woke up to the sounds of a baby screaming. He needed to eat again. He latched onto me and suckled while looking up at me. I sighed and looked at Lance who had also fallen asleep at my side. Something told me that parenting was going to be a lot harder than it looked.

Short chapter you guys I'm sorry! Also it is unedited bc I'm too lazy to be doing much of anything these days. Any-who... I am turning sixteen soon so I've been trying to get ready for that and my sister turns nine on Sunday so I have been really busy. Apologies! It sure has been a little while tho hasn't it? I think I will post a picture of what Oliver looks like in the next chapter 👌🏻😭❤️💦.

That's all for right now. Bye Earthlings 👽!