Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of crying. It was Keith. He was sitting in the corner of the room. I got up and walked over to him. "Hey," I said. "What's wrong?" He looked up at me with tears streaming down his cheeks. "It hurts," He cried. "What? What hurts?" I grabbed him and held him close to my chest. "My stomach," He said. "It feels like I'm being stabbed by knives."

It's already been 3 weeks since the doctor's appointment. Keith looks like he's about two pop the baby now. He's been waking up crying every night this week over how bad his stomach hurts him. I wish that there was something more that I could do for him. I sighed and grabbed my phone and called Coran.

"Yello?" Said a groggy voice. "Coran, is there anything I can do to help Keith? He's in a lot of pain."

There was silence for a moment, then he finally spoke. "Sex," He said simply. "What??" I said. "I'm joking! Actually no I'm not. Sex will take away some pain. You also need to keep him as cool as possible. That should help with the pain." "Thanks, Coran. Oh! When will you be back from your trip around the earth?" He yawned then said. "Probably around the time the baby is born."

He suddenly hung up on me. "Well, that was weird." I walked back over to Keith who was still on the floor. I helped him up and brought him downstairs. I sat him on the living room couch and turned on the fan. I grabbed an icepack out of the freezer then poured a glass of ice water. I brought them to Keith and set him up.

"Feel better?" I asked him. He nodded his head. I sighed and realized that this is how our life was going to be for the next few weeks.

My mom came into the living room that morning and started yelling at me. "Why is this house so cold? Why are you two in here?" I rushed over to her side with a blanket in my hands. I wrapped it around her and said, "Keith was in a lot of pain last night and this is the only way to make it stop." She stared at me then turned to Keith. Her eyes were full of sympathy.

"Mama, can I speak with you in the kitchen?" She nodded and we stepped into the kitchen. I grabbed some cereal out of the cabinet while mama grabbed 8 bowls. "I don't think I'm cut out to be a dad." I sighed sadly.

"Of course you are mi hijo. It doesn't matter now though, does it? You are already a dad! Even if the baby isn't out yet." My mother smiled at me.

Keith groaned from in the living room. "Corran said that one good way to help him is sex... I just need a good time to do that."

I pouted slightly at hearing Keith cry. Mama grabbed my face in her hands. "I will take the kids to McDonalds or a playground for a while. You and your Keith can do whatever you like at home." She said. I kissed her cheek.

Once breakfast was finished I helped mama get the kids ready. "Make sure to put the oven on at 2 for me. And try not to make a mess every where. Have fun you two!!" Mama said as she was pulling out of the driveway. I waved to her as she left. I turned to go back inside.

"Lance!" I heard the pained voice of Keith from the couch. I sighed and walked over to him. "Yes love?" I asked, kneeling in the ground next to him.

He was pail and sweating. "M-make it stop!" He cried. I kissed his cheek, his skin was as cold as ice.

"I will baby but you've gotta bear with me for now, okay?" He nodded and groaned. I kissed him softly and smiled. 'Now or never?' I thought to myself. I kissed up his neck and nipped at it softly. Keith moaned underneath me.

****IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO WRITE SMUT RIGHT NOW BUT YOU WILL GET YOU PORN LATER GOODBYE****

We lay there panting and sweating. Keith buried his face into my chest. I kissed his forehead. "Feel any better?" I asked trailing my hand over his naked body. He sighed and said, "I do. I'm just exhausted now." I smiled and held him tighter. He snuggled up under my chin. "Oliver." He whispered quietly. "What?" I asked him. "I want to name the baby Oliver." I smiled and said, "It's perfect."

Keith soon fell asleep. I carried him up to my bedroom. He was heavier than last night. His stomach looked like it was about to pop already. It was definitely bigger than this morning. I was a little concerned. I went downstairs and called up Doctor Griffen.

"Hello?" The female answered. "Hi this is Lance." I said. I flicked the dial on the stove to turn it on like mama said to do. "Hi Lance. What's up?" She asked.

"It's Keith. He was in a lot of pain last night and my Coran said that sex would help? So we ummm did that today? But he looks a lot bigger than before. Is that a problem?" I heard the doctor sigh. "I'll be right over. We're delivering a baby tonight."

Before I could ask her what she meant I heard Keith screaming from my room. "LANCE!!! HELP!!"