Prologue

Hello! i'm y/n. you must remember me from the last time, no? Okay lets flash back.

~Flashback~

"Jeff i'm serious, the babies coming!"

y/n was grabbed and rushed into the infirmary, EJ was pacing back and fourth cursing in a different language. In your moments of pain it still made you laugh, at least it sounded funny. Eventually it was time for the baby to wiggle its way out, jeff sat by your side. holding your hand. Both of you stared and nodded. It was time.

~END~

So basically i gave birth, she was a tiny baby girl with black hair and grayish eyes. Her skin was pale much like jeff and she had the most adorable little laugh. Everytime jeff would make a stupid face she would giggle away and call him silly, but she said it like "Swiwy". Its so adorable to watch a cold hearted, monsterous killer soften up and go into loving dad mode. Ive never seen more humanity in the guy until our baby was born.

We were happy. Happier than we'd ever been. That's until our girl learned how to speak that is. She wasn't...like us.

She wasn't interested in killing.
She frowned upon it.
Asked us why we had to be so horrid to innocent lives.
Our girl was a peace maker.

We understood.
She'd never been outside...
She never had friends...
She never lived a normal life.

She never knew the dangers.
Never knew why we killed bad people.
She didn't even know bad people existed.
Ofcourse she grew up around killers.
But she was always loved.
All of her aunts and uncles.
She even referred to slender as "gpa slendy"
She'd see everyone as family.
I was mama
Jeff was papa
We were all so happy
Living our lives
Killing
Sleeping
Eating
Breathing.

Oh? What's that? What was our girls name?

Dakota
Dakota dawn Tessa woods
We call her kota

We loved her.
And she loved us.

What could possibly go wrong you say? Well. I'm glad you asked. Sit back and get ready to listen.

Because it all starts with kota's 6th birthday.