5: part 1 (your POV)

I didn't know  losing a child was this terrifying. You couldn't expect me to be happy about it. I know I'm technically suppose to be an emotionless serial killer but when it comes to jeff and Kota...

My heart was beating out of my chest. My palms were sweating so much I kept having to wipe them on my jeans.

I was running. Running so fast. Side by side with jeff. We knew exactly where she was. The building on the news gave it away. No one was gonna hurt my baby.

Oh god. The thought of her being hurt made me tear up. MY vision going blurry with the salty water. It left me wondering. Wondering if she hated me,  hated me for who I was, what I did.

All I needed to do was explain. But she was so young. The idea of them torturing her overwhelmed me. I've heard her scream before. But only because she saw a spider for the first time in her room. God I wish I could go back to when she was here screaming about spiders. I got annoyed at her for it but, id give anything to have it all back. I guess you don't realize what you have until you lose it.

But

The thought of her screaming, begging for her life bleeding to death. Being electrocuted. Balling her eyes out....

This no longer made me scared or upset. MY blood was boiling. How dare they.

How
Fucking
Dare
They

I could tell jeff was thinking the same thing.

She's only a little fucking girl. And they wanna torture her. Not on my fucking watch. She is my daughter. Something I thought I'd never have. Or live to see...

As anger and hatred filled my body I became warmer and more adrenaline filled. MY pace began to quicken to a speed only to be described as lightning speed.

I was almost there. So close.

As I approached the front doors you better believe those guards were waiting for me.

And you better believe I was fucking ready to take back my daughter. And their lives.