3: Another close call

Jeff: Another century later..man this author sucks..

Me: *crawls in, in PJs wrapped in a blanket burrito and cuddling a teddy* T___T wut

Jeff: ....guess I'll write this chapter then. Ahem..

------

The beautiful Jeffrey was very amazing in all he-

-----

Me: no no no *pushes jeff out the window* I'll do it! Your welcome.

-----

You were frozen, you forgot to take the knife out of your pocket. You already told her not to carry knives, tell her the truth and she'll hate you. Lie and she'll think you're a Hippocrate.

"A ..knife?..oh.."

You looked backwards to see the knife blade shining out of your pocket from your last kill. Still stained in the victums blood.

"Oh..this?"

"And isn't that EJs weird smelling potion?"

"Kota.."

"Mama what's going on?"

"Sweetie you really should sle-"

"WHATS GOING ON?!" She screamed. Pain in her voice and tears in her eyes. "I..i heard them all talk about you and daddy going to get rid of someone..did you kill them?!"

"Oh honey..you really think id-"

"Did. You. Kill. Them?"

"......No...why would you think-"

"You're lying.. your a killer! And you have that knife to-"

"Ohhh there you are!" Jeff popped his head into the room. Hearing everything. "I need that knife I asked you to look after for Me. The one we used to cut kotas red cake with?"

Kota was silenced. Her eyes dropped to the floor sadly. She assumed you hated her now. You handed jeff the knife and he left with it. You felt relieved but guilty for making the poor girl feel upset.

"Do you hate me mommy..?"

You flinched.

"No no Kota id never hate you. Now get some sleep"

She nodded and laid down, soon falling asleep.

------

The next day you felt tension at the breakfast table. Kota would watch your every move making sure nothing was out of place and nobody left the room with some stupid excuse.

"Well..im going for a shower" LJ said. Jumping up.

"I'm gonna need proof" Kota mumbled.

"Kota!" Jeff huffed.

"No! Mama was lying to me last night, you both were! There's something going on. That's why...thats why we never go outside! That's why I can't go to school! That's why slendy locks himself away! It's why EJ wears a mask! Why LJ looks so scary! Why daddy has a carved smile! Why we have a talking dog!...why I can't just be a normal kid.."

"Kota.."

You couldn't say much more. She got up and ran out of the room. Bolting towards her room. You were shocked. She'd never run out like that.

"Guys..." Ben said. "Take a look" he demanded, gesturing to the laptop.

Several searches consisted of "man with carved smile" "scary talking dog" "tall man with no face" which all led to the creepypasta origin story's and pictures.

You were horrified, Kota must have done this while you were all asleep. She knows the truth, she knows everything. Now she'll hate you, she'll think your all monsters. How could you let this happen?

"We shouldve raised her to be a killer.."

"No. Then shed hate us more. It has to be her choice..." she frowned, but noticed something else. Another tab open. "How to get out of the woods"

"Oh god..she wants to leave"

"Shit. Kota!" You screamed. Running up to her room to find she was already gone.

------------------------------

*gets down on knees and begs you all don't murder me in my sleep"

Author- Chan loves you all ;____;

Jeff: my version wouldve been better

Me: ok..lets hear your version

Jeff: finally! Ahem..

-----------

The beautiful Jeffrey was so amazing in all he did..

He convinced Kota to become a killer and be like her dada :)

She grew up and killed all.

The end.

--------

Me: you suck.

Jeff: :|