2: Her birthday

Me: Just in time for Christmas, yes this was your Christmas present. you're welcome.

Jeff: you're just saying that because you have no excuse for being late.

Me: i do! i was busy out hunting down a killer with a carved smile to kill

Jeff: Yea right!..wait

Me: snooty snooty, gimmie your booty 

Jeff: *runs*

Me: enjoy the story? GET BACK HERE WOODS *chase*

---------------------------

"kota...i.."

"He spilled potion everywhere"

Kota switched around to see her parents standing there. As clean as a pickle (gahaha pickles)

"Mama! Papa!"

She screed as she jumped into her parents arms. They all laughed and you rubbed kotas head softly.

"You know EJ. Always spilling his weird chemicals"

Kota giggled. EJ was slightly clumsy, he seemed to spill alot of stuff from his lab all over the floor and it always smelt weird.

"EJ is silly" she clapped her hands laughing.

"Yeah yeah don't out do yourself kid" EJ grunted. Looking slightly offended.

Kota frowned. Feeling like she had done something wrong. That was the thing about her,she was really sensitive. Always feeling like when people were angry or sad it was her fault. No one was really sure why. They had never blamed her for anything before.

"Ah. Don't worry kid I was just playing"

"Yay, oki uncle EJ. no more spilling sauce"

He chuckled. 

"Hey Kotaaaaa....ready to open a gift?" Jeff spoke, his grin expanding.

"you bet!!!!" She screamed, running in circles and plopping down on the floor hyper actively. "Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You chuckled. You reached from a black gift box with silver ribbon and hearts on it. 

"This one is from us sweetheart. we know you love unicorns and we also know how much you love your mama singing lullaby's to you at night, sadly she can't be there every night so.."

Jeff handed her the box. Her tiny face lit up as she tore off the lid and threw it across the room as it gracefully twatted EJ in the face. 

"Opsie...sowie uncle"

"..Thats okay im just gonna go put my mask on now..."

Kota giggled and peered inside the box, inside was a perfectly sized purple and silver unicorn plushi. She lifted it out of the box and stared in awe.

"He...hes perfect!"

You smiled warmly at your daughters reaction and chuckled. "Whats his name darling?"

"Hm...ima call him...Clementine, clemzi for short!"

"Thats a big word for a 6 year old" Ben blinked in confusion. "what does it mean"

You did a hard thinky face. "It means protection..i think" (correct me if im wrong plzz)  "oh! and look" you knelt down beside her and soft pressed down just under the unicorns stomach and a soft melody began to play as you singing a known lullaby emitted from the unicorn.

Kota looked in awe "Thats mama! mama singing"

"right, so anytime im not around and you can't sleep. press the tummy"